Author Topic: Chamillionaire Announces First Single; Retires His Grill  (Read 403 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Chamillionaire Announces First Single; Retires His Grill
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 01:54:17 PM »
Cham is so frustrated with being looked at as criminal, that he is retiring his grill, so people will take him more seriously. "I need people to pay attention to what I have to say, instead of just staring at my mouth," explains the rapper.

what?  this guy's stupid

no thats not.  why not seperate your self from that south sterotype where they only wear grills and talk about that bubble gum rap shit? 

big ups to Chamillionaire for going against the grain.   8)

this dude is sorry, one hit wonder

We'll see..

kemizt

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2007, 02:08:01 PM »
Cham is so frustrated with being looked at as criminal, that he is retiring his grill, so people will take him more seriously. "I need people to pay attention to what I have to say, instead of just staring at my mouth," explains the rapper.

what?  this guy's stupid

no thats not.  why not seperate your self from that south sterotype where they only wear grills and talk about that bubble gum rap shit? 

big ups to Chamillionaire for going against the grain.   8)

going against the grain?   yea he's really facing an uphill battle taking some shit out his mouth

this dude is sorry, one hit wonder

im talkin about sterotypes man.  if you from the south, people already label you.  they assume, ALL south rappers wear grills, talk about "tippin" and rims...and a lot of people think Southern rappers can't rap...which is all bull shit.

dogg, before his cd came out I ONLY listened to West Coast music.  because i never gave anything but Cali music a chance, my patna literarly had to sneak this into my deck to make me check it out.  I still listen to mostly West Coast shit, but its to 95% total now...Ive fit the rest of the 5% for a few select rappers, including Cham.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 02:51:35 PM »
^  okay.... what's your point?    are you assuming I only listen to West Coast rap?  and that I haven't heard Cham's cd?

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 03:55:07 PM »
^  okay.... what's your point?    are you assuming I only listen to West Coast rap?  and that I haven't heard Cham's cd?

no.  my point is that he is not relying for the South to keep his career afloat.  not doing what most everyone is doing(making crunk beats, with the simplest lyrics just to sell records) thats waht i meant by going against the grain.  thats all im saying.  he is not depending on just ridin on what the people are eating up, his comin up as his own artist.

if you cant respect that, even if you dont like the nigga...then i really dont know what to say.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2007, 04:20:55 PM »

no.  my point is that he is not relying for the South to keep his career afloat.  not doing what most everyone is doing(making crunk beats, with the simplest lyrics just to sell records) thats waht i meant by going against the grain.  thats all im saying.  he is not depending on just ridin on what the people are eating up, his comin up as his own artist.

if you cant respect that, even if you dont like the nigga...then i really dont know what to say.

I feel what you are saying.
What happened to those Dre beats?  :P

LMAO, word huh? People talk alot of shit " i got 3 dre beats that game didn't get" but they don't back up alot of shit. Cham is talented but i feel like he needs another few years in the oven...like his style isn't as cultivated as it could be...this is just based on the few songs i've heard but that's the thought I had while listening to each of the songs I've heard.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2007, 04:21:39 PM »
it's too late, he jumped on the bandwagon, he's gotta deal with that 'criminal/grill' image

"take me seriously"   shut the fuck up

how about makin another hit record, then some more people will take you seriously

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2007, 04:23:56 PM »
it's too late, he jumped on the bandwagon, he's gotta deal with that 'criminal/grill' image

"take me seriously"   shut the fuck up

how about makin another hit record, then some more people will take you seriously

that's a good point, alot of rappers will make dumb music(I don't care how much it 'bumps in the whip' that ridin' dirty song is stupid. there's plenty of good music with heavy bass) and then get all mad when everyone talks to them like a baby and shit.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram