Author Topic: DJ-AGE- 'FROM MY BLOCK 2 YOURS' MIXTAPE....WHAT TO EXPECT!!  (Read 552 times)

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
DJ-AGE- 'FROM MY BLOCK 2 YOURS' MIXTAPE....WHAT TO EXPECT!!
« on: January 31, 2007, 01:27:29 AM »
Yall askin yourselves once again shiiiit Age doin this mixtape shit for the 0-7 again....u asking yourselves what should we expect on this mixtape well, heres what i can tell you so far but shits still crackin and deadline aint til 26th Feb and i know many artists is still workin on submissions...........BUT

FEATURES SO FAR I CAN TELL U BOUT- Meech Wells, E-White, Spider Loc, Coolwadda, Jazze Pha, Shade Shiest & NUNE (PYO Ent), Domino, Young Buck, Dino We$t (New No Limit West), Roccett, XL Middleton, Bad Lucc (Snoop's Westurn Union).....to name a few.........and drops from cats like Sly Boogy, Fredwreck, Soopafly, Dresta and many more........

DROPPIN MARCH 2007 IF U THINK IM PLAYIN ASK SUMONE WHO KNOWS HOW I HANDLE MY BIZZ!

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
Re: DJ-AGE- 'FROM MY BLOCK 2 YOURS' MIXTAPE....WHAT TO EXPECT!!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 01:32:01 AM »
OH YEAH THIS SHIT WILL MOS DEF BE 2CD'S...STAY TUNED AND SUPPORT THIS SHIT...GOOD LOOKIN OUT TO ALL THE CATS IN HERE LIKE NIMA ETC

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 02:48:10 AM »
U already know Im involved!

Chuuch!

Bad Lucc

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 07:25:46 PM »
U already know Im involved!

Chuuch!

Bad Lucc

THATS WHATS UP....BIG BAD LUCC IN THIS BITCH.......

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 08:41:50 PM »
FROM MY BLOCC 2 YOURS GO DWN LOAD THA TAKEOVER AND DROP US AS LINE CHUUCH! WEST COAST!
NEW WEST HONCHO

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 08:28:37 PM »
FROM MY BLOCC 2 YOURS GO DWN LOAD THA TAKEOVER AND DROP US AS LINE CHUUCH! WEST COAST!

Thats the bizz right there....wcrydaz.com exclusive COMING MARCH 0-7!

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 03:14:16 PM »
DUBCNN SLEEPIN RIGHT BOUT NOW MAN....SUPPORT THESE ARTISTS YALL SLEEPIN WHERE WCRYDAZ.COM CATS AND OTHER FORUMS ALWAYS SHOW MAJOR SUPPORT FOR CATS...MAYBE CAUSE WCRYDAZ.COM GOT MORE ACTUAL WESTCOASTERS ?? NO IDEA!

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 08:42:35 PM »
yup gotta support that real shit

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 10:31:22 PM »
Where can I d/l this......................

lol.... :P Will check it out when it drops!!

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2007, 01:36:02 AM »
DUBCNN SLEEPIN RIGHT BOUT NOW MAN....SUPPORT THESE ARTISTS YALL SLEEPIN WHERE WCRYDAZ.COM CATS AND OTHER FORUMS ALWAYS SHOW MAJOR SUPPORT FOR CATS...MAYBE CAUSE WCRYDAZ.COM GOT MORE ACTUAL WESTCOASTERS ?? NO IDEA!
Get outta here with that bullshit.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2007, 03:06:05 PM »

I know you help run this shit but you gotta keep coo man i was jus sayin whats up i didnt mean no disrespect you takin that shit a lil too serious man so slow your roll Yash i dont see Nima postin bullshit like you...yall have competition against eachothers sites a sum shit WTF! get over it man its all the same shit man its the internet my friend aint no competition ?? I know you from Sweden a sum shit so i was jus statin wcrydaz got more ppl actually from the coast maybe thats why the european ppl here sleepin and only post to shit when it involves Game or Snoop...stop hatin and support the same cats you say you support!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 03:40:15 PM by DJ-AGE »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2007, 03:32:45 PM »
Aye you lookin for anymore tracks? I got a homie who I'm tryna help promote right now. The dude is NICE.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2007, 03:38:47 PM »
Aye you lookin for anymore tracks? I got a homie who I'm tryna help promote right now. The dude is NICE.

get at me on myspace man and add me still takin submission man...myspace url in my sig good lookin out

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2007, 06:09:38 PM »

I know you help run this shit but you gotta keep coo man i was jus sayin whats up i didnt mean no disrespect you takin that shit a lil too serious man so slow your roll Yash i dont see Nima postin bullshit like you...yall have competition against eachothers sites a sum shit WTF! get over it man its all the same shit man its the internet my friend aint no competition ?? I know you from Sweden a sum shit so i was jus statin wcrydaz got more ppl actually from the coast maybe thats why the european ppl here sleepin and only post to shit when it involves Game or Snoop...stop hatin and support the same cats you say you support!

haha please stop trying to turn this shit into a site versus site thing comparing shit. Dubcnn has no problems with wcrydaz I just hate when people try to stirr up shit.
If you dont get many replies on your thread it's because they either don't like the stuff you posted or they ain't seen it. There's alot of people from California here not just europeans.
If you were more humble and posted some tracks along with more info more people would maybe check it out
It's also the first time you ever posted here, how u gone come on our board dissin like that??

« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 06:13:23 PM by Yash »

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2007, 06:14:44 PM »
Dubcnn doesn't have any problems with westcoastrydaz... Your project actually looks pretty dope and I will check it out, but there's no need to come talking shit about the site if it doesn't get replies on the forum... Plenty of stuff from westcoastrydaz gets replies on the forum...

Let's keep it peaceful, post up some audio from the project so we can hear the music.