Author Topic: There was over 30 officers in my school today.  (Read 174 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
There was over 30 officers in my school today.
« on: February 01, 2007, 06:38:21 PM »
So call it fuckin' jail.

Why does Schools want they buildings like Prisons? I don't fuckin' get it.

I counted the cop cars out in front, 14. :grumpy:

It's fuckin' disgusting. I couldn't believe how much blue I saw today. I never saw that much blue in my life!!! A murder in the hood and you got about 2 or 3 cop cars, a few fights in school and you got 14.

Honest to God, I'm not exaggerating at all, if I am let me drop dead now.

Yesterday:
- A cop got 'jumped' tryin' to break up a fight in my lunch, that was 5th period
- Last period, period 7 a fight broke out in the hallway
- They call a hallsweep practically during the fight, about 20 students got suspended
* Out of school suspension does NOT count as an absence, you are allowed 18 days out of school

Today:
- First thang this morning, a girl fight, upstairs
- Simutanously another broke out cuz of 'gangs', they so fuckin' wack, Jamaicans verse Puerto Ricans
- Over more than 30 cops are in the school buliding
- Exactly 14 cop cars and blazers
- At my locker downstairs I hear fuckin screamin' and spazin by some dumbass teacher
- Teachers all come out tryin' to calm dude 'Get out of my classroom' bout 5 times, maniac yells
- So that student and teacher get arrested, breach of peace
- Another teacher starts flippin on the police officer, animals, and they giving us education!?!?!
- Hallsweep that made NO fuckin' sense 'Teacher's please take down every student and adult in the hallway'
- Super Attendant of Schools shows up 5th period
- Rumor surfaces, some kid in the fight had a gun, don't know how true that shit is

Teachers are fuckin' just as bad these days. Also, the day before yesterday a teacher told the vice principal to 'go freak himself'.

I mean this is fuckin' Waterbury, CT, for fuckin' sake. I can't image what it's like in MAJOR fuckin' cities.

I know NY got fuckin' metal detectors. How fucked up is that shit?

Schools these days are worse than hoods. Esp. when you in a building FULL of 'big shot' 5 - 0's. It was like the whole precinct.

And it's hard for me to get all happy and excited about it or be ashamed. It's a terrible situation but you got niggas hyping it up. I learned to not get caught up in this shit at school or at home. Fuckin' sad my niggas, fuckin sad.

I hope one day everybody understands how serious this shit is and not how it's 'good' or 'cool'. And if my lil city out CT is gettin' this bad I have very little hope about these cities in Cali and NY and GA and shit.

What a great way to start off Black History Month. This is how we portray ourselves.

'Increase The Peace' -- Rik

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: There was over 30 officers in my school today.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 06:38:48 PM »

August 19, 2005:  Miami, FL
A 17-year-old male high school student was shot and killed in a stadium parking lot following an exhibition high school football game. Police later arrested a 19-year-old male suspect. Reports indicate the incident stemmed from earlier conflicts and/or threats.

September 30, 2005:  New York, NY
Four students suffered stab wounds and a 15-year-old male was stabbed to death in a fight with another group of students in front of a Manhattan high school.  The 15-year-old died from a massive wound to his stomach according to reports. 

October 27, 2005:  Fresno, CA
A 37-year-old male was shot and killed near the staff parking lot of an elementary school.  The victim was a parent at the school. The school was put on lockdown. Police reported that the incident was gang-related to a non-school matter involving the victim.

November 2, 2005: Houston, TX
A 16-year-old male high school student was shot in the head while standing at a subdivision area home on his way home from school around 3:45pm and died the next day. Police initially believed there may have been two groups waiting for a gang-related fight when three shots were fired from a car driving by.  School officials planned beefed up security and counselors at the school following rumors of possible retaliation. 

December 16, 2005:  New York, NY
A 56-year-old female school safety agent died of a heart attack after being assaulted by a 12-year-old female middle school student.  The student was reportedly standing in line at a school dance when the safety agent asked her to leave at the direction of the principal, who wanted her removed due to an incident earlier in the day at school.  Police said a fight broke out and the girl struck the safety agent, and the girl was restrained with the help of two additional school safety agents.

April 4, 2006:  Washington, DC
A 19-year-old male senior high school student was shot in the back and a 18-year-old male senior high school student received a graze wound to the shoulder during a drive-by shooting in an area between a high school and middle school around 9:15am.  About a dozen other students ran for cover.  Police got students inside and locked down the buildings, but were unable to locate the suspects.

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 09:01:59 PM »
this is what makes me like the open country/subs my school had 2 cool ass gaurds and 1 officer who was also bad ass... no drama sometimes there were scuffles off campus so know one got introuble but it was good... i miss school

Sparegeez

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 09:07:32 PM »
We had around 2-3 lockdowns last year because of Latin vs Blacks drama. There were cops geared up with riot shit. We got let out of school early on some days too because the school became "too dangerous"

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 09:14:19 PM »
wow thats crazy. we had a couple drug raids cause of the druged out rich kids lol... and we had lock downs but only for tests it was cool sit on the floor in a dark class room lol

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 09:34:46 PM »
our skools officer sits in his office all day "investigating myspace for future fights" no seriously he spends half his day on myspace and facebook and shit cuz our skool is 70% white so theres no fights.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 11:28:20 PM »
Reminds me of when I was a junior in high school and a bunch of blacks and mexicans got into a fight. Had a couple fights and we had to stay in our class for 2 hours, eat then another class for 2 hours. It was boring as hell, but at least my school had cable tv in most its classes. Huge handful of suspensions and a bunch of beat up mexicans. When will people learn? When they released us from school one of the cops with a megaphone kept telling everyone to go home. I said "fuck you, you go home first" but he didn't here me (thank God for that).

Jakubs

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 01:09:37 AM »
That is just embarassing. The worst part is the parents that bitch and moan about all the problems at their child's school. Here's a novel idea, teach your children how to behave and shut their damn mouth once in a while. Everyone thinks they're such a bad ass, that they can take on the world single handedly. News flash, you're not a bad ass, and nobody gives a rats ass. I don't understand why everyone feels like they have something to prove. Pull your head out of your ass and realize that it's not that big of a deal. Go about your day and ignore all the bullshit around you. I don't care if someone yells something at you, ignore them. Is it really worth dying over? Take a look around and see how many of your friends have been killed as a result of similar behavior and ask yourself if you want to die like that. Anybody that says at least they went out like a thug is a moron. Nobody is going to remember your ass if you go down in a hail of gunfire, this isn't the movies it's real life.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 07:32:31 AM »
You have alot of fights at yer school

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2007, 07:52:23 AM »
Hahahaha the worst thing that happens at my school are fights, but they only happen maybe once every 2, 3 months. And we have lockdowns too when they bring in dogs to search for drugs, but we havnt had one of those in like, 3 years maybe.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2007, 11:37:28 AM »
We had around 2-3 lockdowns last year because of Latin vs Blacks drama. There were cops geared up with riot shit. We got let out of school early on some days too because the school became "too dangerous"
See, this is also a shame to say, but, that's understandable. That's where gangs was born at. How the hell they got all the way over here is beyond me. Lil copy catter bitches. And the thing is, the ones that claim a gang are like the ones who fuckin' live in the 'better' part of the city. The ones that got no respect in the school. The fuckin' kids from Jamaica or Haiti or whatever. That's the 'gang'.

All gangs in general, from Cali to NY are all wack anyways. But I'm just sayin'. This fight that caused all this mess was about a fuckin' girl though. LMAO. How embrassing is that. Lol.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2007, 11:39:31 AM »
Reminds me of when I was a junior in high school and a bunch of blacks and mexicans got into a fight. Had a couple fights and we had to stay in our class for 2 hours, eat then another class for 2 hours. It was boring as hell, but at least my school had cable tv in most its classes. Huge handful of suspensions and a bunch of beat up mexicans. When will people learn? When they released us from school one of the cops with a megaphone kept telling everyone to go home. I said "fuck you, you go home first" but he didn't here me (thank God for that).

Holy shit, damn man, that's fuckin' crazy!

That's some serious shit. That's wild for stayin' in a class that long. Lol. Wasn't you about to burst?

LOL at what you said though.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2007, 11:44:41 AM »
Friday, February 2, 2007

WATERBURY -- Police officers fanned through Wilby High School in a daylong show of force Thursday, one day after an officer was assaulted by a pair of students.

As 14 police vehicles sat parked outside, armed officers patrolled the school's hallways, cafeteria and other areas amid concern that violence might flare up again. Numerous students were inspected with metal detectors throughout the day, classmates said.

Some students said they were unnerved by the stepped-up enforcement.

"There were 30 cops walking around for no reason. We don't need it," said junior JaMyle Sands, 16.

Source: http://www.rep-am.com/

That is just embarassing. The worst part is the parents that bitch and moan about all the problems at their child's school. Here's a novel idea, teach your children how to behave and shut their damn mouth once in a while. Everyone thinks they're such a bad ass, that they can take on the world single handedly. News flash, you're not a bad ass, and nobody gives a rats ass. I don't understand why everyone feels like they have something to prove. Pull your head out of your ass and realize that it's not that big of a deal. Go about your day and ignore all the bullshit around you. I don't care if someone yells something at you, ignore them. Is it really worth dying over? Take a look around and see how many of your friends have been killed as a result of similar behavior and ask yourself if you want to die like that. Anybody that says at least they went out like a thug is a moron. Nobody is going to remember your ass if you go down in a hail of gunfire, this isn't the movies it's real life.
We need a preacher up in here to make that an official statement. 8)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2007, 07:10:32 PM »

October 27, 2005:  Fresno, CA
A 37-year-old male was shot and killed near the staff parking lot of an elementary school.  The victim was a parent at the school. The school was put on lockdown. Police reported that the incident was gang-related to a non-school matter involving the victim.

Still remember when that shit happened, and not too long ago a student at Awahanee Middle School over here was killed in a fight right after school.