Poll

do you think the sports section is big enough for more than one mod?

yes
18 (78.3%)
no
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: more than one moderator for sports section  (Read 1341 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: more than one moderator for sports section
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2007, 12:51:48 PM »

WC Iz Active

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2007, 01:50:21 PM »
Mo Sav u got the senority i think u need to start the threads up.

MoSav has football on lock, he knows bball and baseball like I do also but dude has football on lock
real spit

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2007, 01:51:12 PM »
we already got the niners thread stickied!!  8)
u want an official NFL THREAD?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2007, 02:09:24 PM »

yep i just dont feel comfortable posting in a 49er thread. i think an official will have people posting about all things football not just about one particular team
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2007, 02:23:09 PM »

yep i just dont feel comfortable posting in a 49er thread. i think an official will have people posting about all things football not just about one particular team

Yea, but people open threads for the headline...You don't just want all the football shit in one thread, do you?

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2007, 02:47:46 PM »
We need something thats gonna cover all the off season happenings. free agents, draft coaching moves etc. Might be a lil too broad but fuck it. Real Football fans will check it and post in it. Me I'm a raider fan but i shit about all 32 teams and i know Mo Sav and a few others in here are the same way.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Citizen-Y

« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2007, 04:01:21 PM »
Nik knows his b-ball but thats about it. Hes a one sport wonder we need someone that knows his baseball and football also.

He knows his Lakers, that's about it.
nah, he knows b-ball..

Don't trip, he's just bitter because I laughed at him for claiming Mutombo was currently better than Bynum... :-X

You still can't find any facts to backup your claim.  You just look like a bigger idiot more and more each time.

Go back to Lakergrounds.net so you can be with the other LA blind mice.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2007, 08:51:50 PM »
Nik knows his b-ball but thats about it. Hes a one sport wonder we need someone that knows his baseball and football also.

nah, he knows b-ball..

Don't trip, he's just bitter because I laughed at him for claiming Mutombo was currently better than Bynum... :-X

You still can't find any facts to backup your claim.  You just look like a bigger idiot more and more each time.

You're an ignorant muthafucka. LOL. Only an ignorant muthafucka who hasn't watched any Rocket or Laker games this season would claim that Mutombo is CURRENTLY better than Bynum...There's nothing to back up, all you have to do is look at their numbers from the last 20 games or so (around the time they both stepped into the starting roll)...That's all, man. Get over it. No need to follow me in threads and prove to everyone that you're bitter over it like a 9 year old.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2007, 08:53:18 PM »
We need something thats gonna cover all the off season happenings. free agents, draft coaching moves etc. Might be a lil too broad but fuck it. Real Football fans will check it and post in it. Me I'm a raider fan but i shit about all 32 teams and i know Mo Sav and a few others in here are the same way.

Im down for that. I do like these indvidual threads tho..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Citizen-Y

« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2007, 09:17:53 PM »

nah, he knows b-ball..

You're an ignorant muthafucka. LOL. Only an ignorant muthafucka who hasn't watched any Rocket or Laker games this season would claim that Mutombo is CURRENTLY better than Bynum...There's nothing to back up, all you have to do is look at their numbers from the last 20 games or so (around the time they both stepped into the starting roll)...That's all, man. Get over it. No need to follow me in threads and prove to everyone that you're bitter over it like a 9 year old.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH Man you are an idiot.  I gave you numbers you stiupid fuck.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2007, 10:29:13 PM »

nah, he knows b-ball..

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH Man you are an idiot.  I gave you numbers you stiupid fuck.

Andrew Bynum, last 20 games (starting):
11 PPG
9.2 RPG
2.4 BPG

Dikembe Mutombo, last 20 games (starting):
5.1 PPG
11.3 RPG
1.7 BPG

Andrew Bynum, whole season:
8.5 PPG
6.6 RPG
1.7 BPG
1.3 APG

Dikembe Mutombo, whole season.
3.2 PPG
6.9 RPG
1.2 BPG
0.2 APG

And you have the audacity to call someone else an idiot?  :laugh:

WC Iz Active

« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2007, 10:33:49 PM »
Mutumbo currently better than Bynum?? WTF are you smoking lol

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2007, 11:01:30 PM »
real spit ^^

The Best of 3 Worlds

Citizen-Y

« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2007, 11:05:25 PM »
The whole argument is that Dikembe is better defensively than your boy Bynum.  It's a fact.  I'll step up and say that Bynum is better offensively, the Rockets are told not to even pass Deke the ball cause his scoring days are way past him.

Your boy did real great tonight too against the Pistons didn't he tonight?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QR1kz_9XYdk&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QR1kz_9XYdk&amp;autoplay=0</a>

And here's the old man just fucking your boy up
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 11:13:43 PM by Citizen-Y »