Poll

do you think the sports section is big enough for more than one mod?

yes
18 (78.3%)
no
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: more than one moderator for sports section  (Read 1342 times)

Sparegeez

Re: more than one moderator for sports section
« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2007, 01:08:08 PM »
bynum is gona be the next shaq if he stays healthy

Wow. Are you serious?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2007, 03:20:22 PM »
bynum is gona be the next shaq if he stays healthy

Bynum can shoot free-throws and is more of a skill player than a power player...and LOL@no one taking Citizen-Y seriously.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2007, 03:22:25 PM »
Bynum watch!

In 29 minutes of play he picks up more fouls than rebounds and scores 6 points in another Laker defeat.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2007, 03:25:30 PM »
Bynum watch!

In 29 minutes of play he picks up more fouls than rebounds and scores 6 points in another Laker defeat.

LOL@you making shit up...That's why I can't take you serious.

Bynum had 10 points on 3-6 FGs. That's considered a killer night for Deke. :-X

Citizen-Y

« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2007, 03:38:54 PM »
Bynum watch!

Sorry, I was in awe of his 6 fouls.

10 points, 2 boards, 1 assist, 6 fouls, 1 block.

Stellar fucking play.

And a big LOL at you for comparing offensive games between the two when the point I was debating was defense.  Fucking clown!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2007, 03:47:37 PM »
Bynum watch!

Stellar fucking play.

And a big LOL at you for comparing offensive games between the two when the point I was debating was defense.  Fucking clown!

We're not debating shit, I just think you're an idiot for saying "Mutombo>Bynum". Bynum hasn't been playing good lately, but the game he put up today would still be considered good for Mutombo. That's my point. And Bynum is STILL putting up better defensive numbers. So what do you have? And no, Mutombo averaging 1 more rebound on a centerless, big-depleted Rocket team DOES NOT mean he's putting up better numbers defensively.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2007, 03:54:37 PM »
Bynum watch!

Stellar fucking play.

We're not debating shit, I just think you're an idiot for saying "Mutombo>Bynum". Bynum hasn't been playing good lately, but the game he put up today would still be considered good for Mutombo. That's my point. And Bynum is STILL putting up better defensive numbers. So what do you have? And no, Mutombo averaging 1 more rebound on the a big depleted Rocket team DOES NOT mean he's putting up better numbers defensively.

One day he might become as good as Mutombo.  You keep wishing for that day my little friend >:^)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: February 11, 2007, 03:55:25 PM »
Bynum watch!

Stellar fucking play.

We're not debating shit, I just think you're an idiot for saying "Mutombo>Bynum". Bynum hasn't been playing good lately, but the game he put up today would still be considered good for Mutombo. That's my point. And Bynum is STILL putting up better defensive numbers. So what do you have? And no, Mutombo averaging 1 more rebound on the a big depleted Rocket team DOES NOT mean he's putting up better numbers defensively.

One day he might become as good as Mutombo.  You keep wishing for that day my little friend >:^)

Bynum>Mutombo. Now stop talking to your dick.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2007, 03:56:39 PM »
omfg
both of u eat a dick up(no homo) and shut the fuck up

Citizen-Y

« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2007, 03:57:00 PM »
Bynum watch!

Stellar fucking play.

Mutombo>Bynum, why don't you put down the keyboard and pick up a nice Laker book when they were good and had a big man worth a damn, you know, that guy named Shaq.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2007, 03:58:46 PM »
Bynum watch!

Stellar fucking play.

Mutombo>Bynum, why don't you put down the keyboard and pick up a nice Laker book when they were good.

Why don't you stop ruining threads with your retarded basketball opinions?...The only good thing about you is your avatar.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2007, 04:09:12 PM »
Bynum watch!

Stellar fucking play.

Mutombo>Bynum, why don't you put down the keyboard and pick up a nice Laker book when they were good.

Why don't you stop ruining threads with your retarded basketball opinions?...The only good thing about you is your avatar.

This thread is here cause people think you have down syndrome and can't moderate your lego set much less a forum.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: February 11, 2007, 04:28:17 PM »
Bynum watch!

Stellar fucking play.

This thread is here cause people think you have down syndrome and can't moderate your lego set much less a forum.

Look how dumb you are. You can't even comprehend the main point of the thread. People want different mods for different sports, not because I've been doing a bad job...Idiot. Not one person has complained, not even my haters. Shows how pathetic you really are. Not only do you have dumb basketball opinions, but you also ruin threads with them...Great job!