Author Topic: Crooked says: "Got Koch lookin quite nice i might add"  (Read 1526 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: Crooked says: "Got Koch lookin quite nice i might add"
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2007, 04:49:31 PM »
NO.  CROOK IS SAYING THE BEAT HE IS USING CAME FROM A SONG THAT LITERALLY BLEW KOCH UP WITH THE AMOUNT OF SUCCESS IT DID!  IT IS MAKING KOCH ALOT OF MONEY AND THEY ARE REAL HAPPEN AT THIS SONG RIGHT NOW (JIM JONES - WE FLY HIGH)

RESEARCH.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2007, 01:21:58 AM »
Thanx for the oppinion Kingwell- We will see...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2007, 02:08:16 AM »
CROOKED I IS NOT ON KOCH.   I CAN SAY THAT WITH %100 POSITIVITY.

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2007, 02:17:42 AM »

lol @ the blind denial..

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2007, 02:25:55 AM »

lol @ the blind denial..

Hey oldie homie what up. U also dont think Crookeds on Koch? I dont know, they didnt confirmed it from Dynasty. Its a snesitive situation with all this new deal combinations, but i will inform u. God bless u !

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2007, 02:26:49 AM »

good. hows the things at hoodstars?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2007, 02:35:27 AM »

good. hows the things at hoodstars?

It's good man, I'm writing a column there now.  Shameless plug time.  WWW.HOODSTARS.NET   :P ;D ::)

P.S. Tell the Mod Squad to lay off me, they are maaaad hating right now.  And all I'm doing is supporting.  Fuck is up with that.

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2007, 02:50:22 AM »

lol @ the blind denial..

Hey oldie homie what up. U also dont think Crookeds on Koch? I dont know, they didnt confirmed it from Dynasty. Its a snesitive situation with all this new deal combinations, but i will inform u. God bless u !

i wouldn't be surprised if he's on koch.. but they've not got a very good reputation for promotion so i don't think it'd be a good situation for him

you'll tell me.. since when are you "the source"?  by all means post up if crooked i, or jay/wiseguys "inform you" ;)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2007, 03:10:40 AM »

lol @ the blind denial..

i wouldn't be surprised if he's on koch.. but they've not got a very good reputation for promotion so i don't think it'd be a good situation for him

you'll tell me.. since when are you "the source"?  by all means post up if crooked i, or jay/wiseguys "inform you" ;)

Jay Wizeguys is not informing me,hes workin on some of his own projects lately, and im not the "source" ofcourse i just pass the info that has been given to me by our friend "Kay" who is runnin Dynasty Online, hes givin me some info to post from time to time, other info i get from people that are close to Crooked I and move with him. You know that, thats why its really hard to understand and on the other hand funny how you getting satisfaction by tryn to discredit my posts, but like i sad , its all good, i dont blame u. Deep down i belive that its just your way of having fun and that it makes u happy.

drakeshakenbake

« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2007, 05:09:26 AM »
somebody tell me, in what way is Crooked I a "boss"?

In the way that he owns a label, and is in that manner, his own boss. And in my opinion, there is not a mc on the west that can touch him, lyrical and flow-wise. So that makes him for me, the boss of the west.

Before i really started listening to Crooked, i didnt know about lyrical gangsta rappers. I would just listen to immortal technique or Brother ali when i needed some lyrics man. I mean, you might listen to snoop dogg and dig that, but if you pay attention to his lyrics, that shit is pretty straight forward and simple.
So for me to discover a gangsta mc like crooked, man, i was blown away!

wballz187

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2007, 03:58:18 PM »
Ive been waiting for crooks album just as long as anybody here, but some of ya'll are really obsessed.  Some of you need to take your blinders off. 
you couldn't drop dope shit with rocks in your culoo-crooked i

acgrundy

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2007, 06:15:54 PM »
dude...who fuckin cares...there was a period of a few years where I was really excited when any crooked I song leaked, and I felt like I had to have it...I don't even give a shit anymore, I don't even bother downloading them.  I'm especially not going to bother d/l a freestyle where he raps about dudes on an internet forum.  c'mon crook, what a fuckin waste of talent

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2007, 06:34:23 PM »
dude...who fuckin cares...there was a period of a few years where I was really excited when any crooked I song leaked, and I felt like I had to have it...I don't even give a shit anymore, I don't even bother downloading them.  I'm especially not going to bother d/l a freestyle where he raps about dudes on an internet forum.  c'mon crook, what a fuckin waste of talent

it's cool as fuck that he shouts them, forum going fans of artists are often insightful in regards to what makes the artists valuable.. any artist that understands the value of ideas values that.

the leak, are you the leak he shouts out?

also, cvrle, how do you pronounce your name?

also, Psycreate, I see why you think he's obsessive but I think he just wants to keep hype about crooked since his album ain't dropped yet. it ain't puttin' anyone down, it's all positive stuff the dude says. just defendin' dude.

anyway, episcop cvrle, snoop did the game one blood remix with crooked so don't even trip.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2007, 12:17:18 AM »

the leak, are you the leak he shouts out?

Yuh that's me.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2007, 02:12:02 AM »

he int rappin about dudes on internet forums lmao, he just gives some shouts on the end of the track. anyway if u didnt download it then u are missin some nice spittin like:

HOW A FREE AGENT BIRNG HIS HUSTLE THIS FAR
SWITCH CARS EVERY SIX BARS / THE WORLD IS OURS
C.O.B WE DEEP AS IT CAN BE
CREEPIN WITH HEAT / LEAVIN WITH PIECES FOR PEOPLE TO SEE
KEEPIN IT G / EATIN THE BEEF
PLEASE TELL THE POLICE CHIEF
HIS NIECE IN THE SWEET / SLEEPIN WITH ME (CHEAH BOSSSEESS)
YEA I GUESS THAT ABOUT SUMS IT
IM ON SOME SHOOT YA IN THE FACE DICK CHENEY DUMB SHIT
IM ON SOME SLAPPIN SKINNY PIMPS FOR TALKIN PUNK SHIT
        >>>>>>>>>>>>lol another snoop jab
IM ON SOME NEVER STOPPIN TILL MY NIGGAS RUN SHIT
ONE LOVE BITCH

« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 02:21:14 AM by Episcop Cvrle »