Author Topic: What kind of beat you got knockin out the trunk of your car?  (Read 79 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
What kind of beat you got knockin out the trunk of your car?
« on: February 01, 2007, 09:44:33 PM »
I got 2 12in dual's slumpin out my 1990 honda accord.  shit aint the best, but it do hit when i put my too $hort tape in that beeyatch.  yes...still the tape.   ;D

what you guys got?   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

reguLAtor

• 'G'
Re: What kind of beat you got knockin out the trunk of your car?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 10:17:54 PM »
Stock shit right now.  I haven't had time to have my gear installed.   Everything is just collecting dust in my parents garage right now.   Eclipse h/u, MTX amp to go with Polk 6.5 separates up front...MTX MONO amp for single 12" Polk sub in custom ported enclosure.  Need to maybe upgrade, cuz that shit sounded fine in my small car, but now I have an SUV, so I might need to step things up a bit. 

Word to the wise...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT neglect to soundproof your vehicle.  Some weather stripping and Dynamat will help get rid of that nasty ass trunk and license plate rattle.  I laugh to myself when dudes are "bumping" their shit and all I can hear is their trunk and license plate slapping around.  Sounds like there's a bag of tin cans in the trunk waiting to be recycled.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 10:59:26 PM »
I got like 3 stock speakers. 2 of them blew out. I'm ridin' gutta.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jakubs

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 01:11:53 AM »
I have a Rockford Fosgate 1500 watt 2 channel with two Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 10" subs sitting in a storage unit right now. I need to get off my lazy ass and get them installed because my stock setup is not doing the trick.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 01:37:15 AM »
we got the stock speakers

Chief

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 07:51:17 AM »
all pioneer.

6'9" compression horns in the rear cracked  :'(  >:( because of method man's ROLL THAT SHIT LIGHT IT SMOKE IT BOOOOM BOOOOM BOOOOM CRACK and 6" splits in the front.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 09:54:08 AM »
in my 02 acura cl type s i got 3 10' jl's phoenix gold amp and 2 mb quart component systems in the car hooked up to a alpine amp. i also got a clarion touch screen dvd player in the front. I Dont drive that car anymore ever since i got my 07 is 350 which im gonna keep stock. can only afford insurance on 1 car since my record is so fucked up. I miss my fuck acura though that car used to turn heads. its sittin on some 18's also
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 10:01:20 AM »
I've had 2 x 12" Audiobahns sitting in a box at work for like a year now.  I'm thinkin bout puttin em in my car this month.  I need a new amp tho.