Author Topic: Paris hilton caught using the N-Word again!!!  (Read 828 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Paris hilton caught using the N-Word again!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2007, 05:38:22 PM »
BTW, just to spice up the post, here's a better picture of Paris Hilton and Michael Jackson together... notice what Paris is rubbing on Michael's shoulder, lol.  And yall think he doesn't get laid.  BTW, Doesn't this prove that not only does paris not have a racial agenda, she is in fact is a nigger lover?  Next, we can have the argument about what does or does not constitute a nigger.

Bottom line: The entire fucking discussion is rediculous, what a small small mind you must have if you get offended by a little 6 letter word that only magical people are allowed to say. 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 05:42:54 PM by Trauma-san »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2007, 06:58:14 PM »
BTW, just to spice up the post, here's a better picture of Paris Hilton and Michael Jackson together... notice what Paris is rubbing on Michael's shoulder, lol.  And yall think he doesn't get laid.  BTW, Doesn't this prove that not only does paris not have a racial agenda, she is in fact is a nigger lover?  Next, we can have the argument about what does or does not constitute a nigger.

Bottom line: The entire fucking discussion is rediculous, what a small small mind you must have if you get offended by a little 6 letter word that only magical people are allowed to say. 

I can't see what she is rubbing on him, and I'm not sure that they'd be fucking...I don't know what Mike's sexual thing is(I don't think he touched any kids, I've always agreed with you on that) but I don't know that it's Paris....

anyway, the discussion is ridiculous and I agree with all of your points but Low Key is the homey and I see no need to diss anyone/call them an idiot.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2007, 07:25:03 PM »

1.  "notice what Paris is rubbing on Michael's shoulder, lol.  And yall think he doesn't get laid."

What the hell kind of reasoning is that?  IT'S A DAMN PICTURE!

2.  "what a small small mind you must have if you get offended by a little 6 letter word that only magical people are allowed to say."

Go say that to a Black person's face and see what happens.  Please report back after doing so.

"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2007, 07:29:16 PM »

1.  "notice what Paris is rubbing on Michael's shoulder, lol.  And yall think he doesn't get laid."

2.  "what a small small mind you must have if you get offended by a little 6 letter word that only magical people are allowed to say."

Go say that to a Black person's face and see what happens.  Please report back after doing so.

you're number two argument's null and void until you can knock out his gay/faggots analogy to the black/nigger thing. it's a solid point.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

herpes

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2007, 07:47:38 PM »
lmao @ the paris nipple slip

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2007, 07:56:15 PM »
lmao @ the paris nipple slip
The funny thing is, she makes Michael look halfway decent in that picture, no homo. Paris looks like a female impersonator with that Adam's Apple.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2007, 09:17:40 PM »

I've called black people niggers to their face before.  What's the problem?  I only call niggers niggers if they call themselves niggers. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2007, 09:26:13 PM »
I can't see what she is rubbing on him,

Her tit's hangin' out.  I thought it was a perfect picture to show that just because someone says a homogonized word, 'nigger' doesn't mean that they don't like black people, and since Michael Jackson (the whitest black man alive) is in the picture with her half nude, it also made the point perfectly that racism is entirely misunderstood in america, the whole black /white nigger/cracker thing doesn't even make any sense, for anybody to act like it's (on this level) an issue is rediculous and laughable.  She says the word "nigger", but yet she's obviously not racist, she just uses it like the buzz word that it is.  Black people are allowed to use it as a buzz word but white people aren't.  Michael jackson is called a black man but in reality he's white.  He once was black.  She's darker than he is, but it's a fake tan.  Black/White/Nigger/Cracker doesn't even ultimately exist in the world we're talking about.  Hollywood and Paris Hilton and Michael Jackson and anybody else famous that we want to accuse of being racist are so fake and out of touch with the real world that racism couldn't possibly even be a factor in their life.  You think somebody's going to beat the shit out of Michael Jackson or burn down his front yard because he's black?  You think a black guy's gonna get the opportunity to slap Paris in the mouth because she says the word Nigger in front of him?  These people are in la-la land where everything is forgetable and nothing is for real. 

Now if you get down to the hood level and people robbing and killing and shooting and stealing, then black/white does exist, but to say Paris hilton knows anything about racism is rediculous. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2007, 10:23:38 PM »
I couldn't agree more that the stigma behind the word is retarded. Maybe that's because personally I don't find it offensive at all, but then again not many words do. I use it, my friend use it (whether they're black/white/whatever). Big fucking deal.

What bothers me even more is when people are afraid to use it and refer to it as "the n word". If you're talking about the word nigger, use the word nigger. We all know what word you're referring to, even a 3 year old child understands so what is the point?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2007, 10:28:49 PM »
Yeah, i agree.

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2007, 11:21:10 PM »
I can't see what she is rubbing on him,

Her tit's hangin' out.  I thought it was a perfect picture to show that just because someone says a homogonized word, 'nigger' doesn't mean that they don't like black people, and since Michael Jackson (the whitest black man alive) is in the picture with her half nude, it also made the point perfectly that racism is entirely misunderstood in america, the whole black /white nigger/cracker thing doesn't even make any sense, for anybody to act like it's (on this level) an issue is rediculous and laughable.  She says the word "nigger", but yet she's obviously not racist, she just uses it like the buzz word that it is.  Black people are allowed to use it as a buzz word but white people aren't.  Michael jackson is called a black man but in reality he's white.  He once was black.  She's darker than he is, but it's a fake tan.  Black/White/Nigger/Cracker doesn't even ultimately exist in the world we're talking about.  Hollywood and Paris Hilton and Michael Jackson and anybody else famous that we want to accuse of being racist are so fake and out of touch with the real world that racism couldn't possibly even be a factor in their life.  You think somebody's going to beat the shit out of Michael Jackson or burn down his front yard because he's black?  You think a black guy's gonna get the opportunity to slap Paris in the mouth because she says the word Nigger in front of him?  These people are in la-la land where everything is forgetable and nothing is for real. 

Now if you get down to the hood level and people robbing and killing and shooting and stealing, then black/white does exist, but to say Paris hilton knows anything about racism is rediculous. 

Thank you for expounding.  Your original statement makes alot more sense to me now (sometimes you gotta spell shit out to me).  Can't say that I agree completely with you still, but that's a great statement. 
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2007, 11:31:27 PM »
I didn't know she said it before and was caught...aren't there recordings of Eminem saying it WAY back in the day like in the mid to late 90's in detroit?
-T

Yeah but he is from the ghetto of Detroit. He's been there since day one. That doesn't make it right, but all Paris knows is Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue and she drops the n-bomb like she came from that background. She's just a stupid whore, nothing more.

You're the most idiotic motherfucker ever.  Lemme bounce your logic; Em can 'almost' say it and it's more understandable because he's lived around niggers more than Paris has... right?  LOL Think about what you're saying, it's hilarious.

Paris has probably had nigger hair dressers and shit for years, what's the problem? 

And I bet you say "cracker" on a daily basis. Double standard asshole. Go fuck yourself.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2007, 03:25:45 AM »
^how dare you say the c-word when Im around?  >:( >:(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2007, 08:56:32 PM »
I didn't know she said it before and was caught...aren't there recordings of Eminem saying it WAY back in the day like in the mid to late 90's in detroit?
-T

Yeah but he is from the ghetto of Detroit. He's been there since day one. That doesn't make it right, but all Paris knows is Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue and she drops the n-bomb like she came from that background. She's just a stupid whore, nothing more.

You're the most idiotic motherfucker ever.  Lemme bounce your logic; Em can 'almost' say it and it's more understandable because he's lived around niggers more than Paris has... right?  LOL Think about what you're saying, it's hilarious.

Paris has probably had nigger hair dressers and shit for years, what's the problem? 

And I bet you say "cracker" on a daily basis. Double standard asshole. Go fuck yourself.

No, I don't call white people crackers because they don't call themselves crackers.  White people that I know generally prefer to be called "man", so I usually say "What's up, man?".  Black people I know usually call themselves niggers, so I usually go "What's up, nigger?"  when I speak with them.  It's what they prefer. 

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2007, 03:07:42 AM »
-T

No, I don't call white people crackers because they don't call themselves crackers.  White people that I know generally prefer to be called "man", so I usually say "What's up, man?".  Black people I know usually call themselves niggers, so I usually go "What's up, nigger?"  when I speak with them.  It's what they prefer. 

truth, trauma where are you located?

-T

westcoastavengers.com