Author Topic: some motherfucker  (Read 229 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: some motherfucker
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2007, 02:38:11 PM »
i've just learned in situations like these that there's nothing i can do about it so there's no point in freaking out and getting angry...

True.

Guess you dun have an alarm, install one

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2007, 02:42:05 PM »
I know your more heated than you sound...? That's fucked up homie. Propz though.

nah to tell you the truth...i'm not that mad...its weird...its like...i'm kinda bummed because i had to shell out 300 bucks to fix my window and i have no subs or amp...but for some reason i'm not that angry...i've just learned in situations like these that there's nothing i can do about it so there's no point in freaking out and getting angry...

normally in situations like this i would freak out...scream, yell, throw shit around, break shit...but today...nothing...just went...got my window fixed...came home...and watched tv all day....its been an ok day so far

i was like that when someone crashed into my car (parked outside my house...) ...  aint shit you can do.. getting mad makes u look a dick.. i know a girl who went mental on one her friends who did the same thing.. and did far less damage.. times like those..... ;)

fuck. that sucks. have a 5 props.

:)

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2007, 05:10:18 PM »
haha thanks seer

yeah i always turn my shit down before i get home...someone must've just seen the subs back there...i drive an SUV so you could see them...but the windows are tinted so you'd have to really be looking...bah...oh well...