Author Topic: puff puff pass tour reviews?  (Read 76 times)

krazyk

• 'G'
  • East, West, every state, c'mon, bury the hate! -MASE
puff puff pass tour reviews?
« on: October 23, 2001, 04:19:13 PM »
i was wondering if anyone went to a concert on this tour and what they thought.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"Get my drink on, and my smoke on, then go home with somethin to poke on"- Dr. Dre

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: puff puff pass tour reviews?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2001, 05:37:27 PM »
Man, ghetto is the only word I can think of. I saw Up In Smoke on tape, I was like man, Snoop can put together a concert. Basically, things were lovely with Mr. Short Khop openning up, though his set was for only 20 mins. People in Minnesota never heard of him, so the crowd was mainly silent. The Liks was next, and people were confussed at first, but got up and enjoyed them.  Tash is the man in person. After a little intermission, Daz and Kurupt came out to a loud ovation. There set was off the hook, and Roscoe came out in the beginning, and him and Kurupt would do stereo C-Walks around Daz. Daz is one big muthaphukka. Then Snoop was suppose to come out next, but that's when shit went crazy.

Snoop wasn't in the building yet, so they put some brass band from Chi-Town out there. They were getting booed, and shit thrown at them. They played for 45 minutes, and it was mainly a bathroom break. Then they left, and people cheered them just for being a punching bag. Then for the next HOUR, we waited for Snoop. Some people left, and ask for their money back. After an HOUR, people were tired, leaving, and angry. Then a guy came out said Snoop had just arrived, and will be out shortly.

After about 5 minutes, the Bones promo hit, and then the intro to The Last Meal, The bam, Murder Was The Case come on, and Snoop appeared with Uncle June Bug, some dude in a cow print pimp suit, and the whole Doggystyle family, with the Pound and Soopafly. Snoop ripped shit up, as even the shitty sound system in Roy Wilkens in St. Paul couldn't ruin Snoop Dogg. Great show, and to those that dipped, ya'all missed a tight hour set. It was also his B-Day, and we was treated to Gin and Juice. Maybe that's why he was late, happy C-Day Snoop! Anyways, Friday was a tight concert, and you can tell Snoop is a superstar. He ended with What's My Name, and the Pound and him left. Peoples was happy.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: puff puff pass tour reviews?
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2001, 06:00:46 PM »
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!

yeah thats some hot shit , u can peep it at snoop doggs pound.com or ask bpg.... 8)
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-