Author Topic: LOL.....IF the Suns won their next 15 games, and made it to 32 in a row....  (Read 304 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
IF, and only IF the Suns did make it to winning 32 in a row.......they'd have to beat the LAKERS in order to make it 33 and tie the 72 Lakers' record!!

I just realized that...I donno why I was thinkin about it, but I know it's something that the media would eat up IF they did make it that far. But I'm hoping, and knowin, that they probably won't make it to 22 wins, let alone 32. But IF they did....that would be a classic game.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
IF, and only IF the Suns did make it to winning 32 in a row.......they'd have to beat the LAKERS in order to make it 33 and tie the 72 Lakers' record!!

I just realized that...I donno why I was thinkin about it, but I know it's something that the media would eat up IF they did make it that far. But I'm hoping, and knowin, that they probably won't make it to 22 wins, let alone 32. But IF they did....that would be a classic game.
Now that would be crazy. :o Of course the Lakers would valiantly defend their record.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No way, man.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I think they're actually gunna start facing some good teams for a change...so no.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 08:12:47 PM by Now_I_Know »

PLANT

thats crazy but I doubt they will make it, I wouldnt be suprised if they lost their next game at this point

knowldge

• Lil Geezy
That'd be tha shit, but I think they might lose 2day against the wolves....

MIAMI4LIFE

I think its very hard to do these days, teams are geared up to face you cause they know it is a major upset if they beat you, I think their streak is gonna stop in the next few games

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I think they're actually gunna start facing some good teams for a change...so no.

...And I was right. Suns losing now that they're finally going up against GOOD teams.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
well they did beat the spurs

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

GangstaBoogy

well they did beat the spurs

I couldn't believe how that game played out. At one point the Spurs were up 9-0. They did everything right but blew it in the 4th.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LOL.....IF the Suns won their next 15 games, and made it to 32 in a row....
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2007, 12:39:57 AM »

...And I was right. Suns losing now that they're finally going up against GOOD teams.

Good teams? The Wolves were 21-22 at the time.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2007, 12:43:32 AM »

Good teams? The Wolves were 21-22 at the time.

They beat some good teams this year, they've really improved...Suns will not have a second half of the season as successful as the first. mark my words.

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2007, 12:56:18 AM »
Suns are 1-7 against SAS, Utah, Dallas and LAL .....