Author Topic: Luni Coleone Considering Working With Shady Records  (Read 142 times)

mrtonguetwista

Luni Coleone Considering Working With Shady Records
« on: February 05, 2007, 06:41:47 PM »
THE RETURN
OF
LUNASICC

To my family, friends & fans, dealing with so many people who felt that LUNASICC SHOULD RETURN to the business on a Major we decided to bring him to the light with SHADY RECORDS. We are thinking about working with SHADY because of exposure, promotions and able to reach all my fans who can’t reach my music. I LUNI COLEONE will be still Reigning King of the WESTCOAST UNDERGROUND as we can promote two birds with one stone as I still cash in on the independent music scene pushing Coleone music. We do big numbers independently, but its time to taste the water and bring real G MUSIC baCC to the frontline of west coast mainstream music scene. I got to show these music executives that I have real loyal fans and what they really think of my music and me as an artist. They look to myspace to see how my fans respond. I do this for my fans, my cuzzo's, my family, my friends who enjoy my music. I can go to any hood and kick it will real people, because I'm a real peron. You are human as I'am. I’m not thinking about Dr. DRE beats or working with EMIEM, 50cents or G-Unit. I have my own DREAMS & my own Team called TEAM SICC TYPE which we represent the whole western region.(West coast, Northwest, Midwest & Southwest) TEAM SICC TYPE consist many different artist from the WESTERN REGION. We got DEVIOUS out of Sacramento, California, Young Fierce and Bobwire out of KC, Missouri, and my niggas TURFFELLAS, FLIP LOC & DARCCYDE out of SICCITA, KANSAS, BIG HOMIE, BIG BIZ out of ATLANTA, GEORGIA and NAT THIGGA from Ocala, Florida. Each of these artist is a factor on the underground scene in there region that makes up TEAM SICC TYPE, there is no stopping us trying to make it in this business on a level where we can help all our people elevate to the next level. my uncle has his own production company with TURFFELLAS called the KNOCK FACTORY which consist of FLIPKEYS, DARCTUNES, SICCACELL, COMPLEX ,SICC JAMES, KILLA TAY and myself LUNASICC. I GOT TO KEEP IT STREET to the fullest. Well thank you for your support and let me know what you think of THE RETURN OF LUNASICC with SICC~A~CELL ENT./SHADY RECORDS. Leave me a comment and give me your honest opinion.
HOLLA AT YO CUZZO
LUNASICC IS THE NAME
LUNI COLEONE IS MY MONEY MAYNE 200SICC

GangstaBoogy

Re: Luni Coleone Considering Working With Shady Records
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 06:45:06 PM »
Yeah and I'm thinking about having sex with Olivia O'lovely.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 06:49:20 PM »
Yeah and I'm thinking about having sex with Olivia O'lovely.

gd luck wit that!

THE RETURN
OF
LUNASICC

To my family, friends & fans, dealing with so many people who felt that LUNASICC SHOULD RETURN to the business on a Major we decided to bring him to the light with SHADY RECORDS. We are thinking about working with SHADY because of exposure, promotions and able to reach all my fans who can’t reach my music. I LUNI COLEONE will be still Reigning King of the WESTCOAST UNDERGROUND as we can promote two birds with one stone as I still cash in on the independent music scene pushing Coleone music. We do big numbers independently, but its time to taste the water and bring real G MUSIC baCC to the frontline of west coast mainstream music scene. I got to show these music executives that I have real loyal fans and what they really think of my music and me as an artist. They look to myspace to see how my fans respond. I do this for my fans, my cuzzo's, my family, my friends who enjoy my music. I can go to any hood and kick it will real people, because I'm a real peron. You are human as I'am. I’m not thinking about Dr. DRE beats or working with EMIEM, 50cents or G-Unit. I have my own DREAMS & my own Team called TEAM SICC TYPE which we represent the whole western region.(West coast, Northwest, Midwest & Southwest) TEAM SICC TYPE consist many different artist from the WESTERN REGION. We got DEVIOUS out of Sacramento, California, Young Fierce and Bobwire out of KC, Missouri, and my niggas TURFFELLAS, FLIP LOC & DARCCYDE out of SICCITA, KANSAS, BIG HOMIE, BIG BIZ out of ATLANTA, GEORGIA and NAT THIGGA from Ocala, Florida. Each of these artist is a factor on the underground scene in there region that makes up TEAM SICC TYPE, there is no stopping us trying to make it in this business on a level where we can help all our people elevate to the next level. my uncle has his own production company with TURFFELLAS called the KNOCK FACTORY which consist of FLIPKEYS, DARCTUNES, SICCACELL, COMPLEX ,SICC JAMES, KILLA TAY and myself LUNASICC. I GOT TO KEEP IT STREET to the fullest. Well thank you for your support and let me know what you think of THE RETURN OF LUNASICC with SICC~A~CELL ENT./SHADY RECORDS. Leave me a comment and give me your honest opinion.
HOLLA AT YO CUZZO
LUNASICC IS THE NAME
LUNI COLEONE IS MY MONEY MAYNE 200SICC
hmmm sounds gd to me!

Jakubs

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 08:11:41 PM »
I like Luni Coleone. His newer material hasn't impressed me, but albums like In The Mouth Of Madness and Total Recall were cool. I hope is sound doesn't change if he works with Shady Records, but I think that's almost a given. Oh well, at least it looks like he has the opportunity to make money.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake