Author Topic: DEVIN THE DUDE (waiting to inhale) over New edition sample..... SO SICK!  (Read 371 times)

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
DEVIN THE DUDE - WAITING TO INHALE - treating me cold

New edition - can you stand the rain sample is redic

http://www.zshare.net/audio/devinthedude-treatinmecoldfeaturingtonymac-mp3.html

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: DEVIN THE DUDE (waiting to inhale) over New edition sample..... SO SICK!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 09:33:06 PM »
im sure u got it, but heres the trackllist

Here's the tracklist for Devin's Waitin' To Inhale, due out on March 13th, 2007:
1) Intro
2) Waiting to Inhale
3) I Hope I Don't Get Sick of This
4) Use Ta Be
5) Almighty $ ft. Tony Mac
6) That Boom pt. 1
7) Broccoli & Cheese (Nasty)
8) Treatin' Me Cold
9) Cut Ya Up
10) That Boom pt 2
11) Sell Me Some ft Odd Squad
12) What a Job
13) No Longer Needed Here ft GT
14) Anything (Acoustic)
15) Somebody Else
16) That Boom pt 3
17) Alone
18) Just Because
19) Little Girl Gone ft. Lil Wayne, Bun B, Tami Latrell, and Tony Mac (single)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 10:49:35 PM by AZ§o§a »

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 09:42:58 PM »
how do u know track # 19 is the best cut?
has the album leaked already?

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 10:48:57 PM »
the original of the mule is better... thats tight tho
props

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 10:57:22 PM »
waiting to inhale snippet

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TQC29KNL

- the end of this is hallarious! he kills me

westside159

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 11:03:22 PM »
Shit sounds Dope i like Devin , i got hip to him before alot of people , some cats started peepin him from the chronic 2001 dayz but i was hip before that , with his first album !!!! "" Do what the fucc you wanna do , say what the fucc you wanna say "   8) 8)

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 11:13:40 PM »
Shit sounds Dope i like Devin , i got hip to him before alot of people , some cats started peepin him from the chronic 2001 dayz but i was hip before that , with his first album !!!! "" Do what the fucc you wanna do , say what the fucc you wanna say "   8) 8)

haha!! Sorry homie!! his first one was before that in 1994 on Rap A Lot - Odd Squad!!!
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 12:46:30 AM »
If I ever have a long ass drive ahead of me... I'll have a little somethin in my cup, some swisher sweets and a Devin cd bumpin away. 

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 01:47:04 AM »
yeah this is dope..but i thought it was an alexander oneal sample? btw this is not going to be on the album...i guess they couldn´t clear the sample.. :-\

this was posted by Rud in the ouboud...

"skit 1" - just a phone call,  sounds like the reefer and beer accent ...studio talk about a boon...

"Sell Me Some" - classic devin! "on that big brass bed i throwd her, the bitch never saw such a dick that i showed her"

"All My Tea" - "the almighty dollar, aint what it used to be, old ho's used to ask you for a dollar, now they ask your for three"

"Sick of this" - darker beat, heavy keys, eerie sounding but as ever - smooooooooooooooth! "

"What a job" - guitar and slow melody, light drums...sing-song mellow devin..."another all nighter, trying to get it done, barely make it home for the morning sun"

"Broccolli & Cheese" - guitar again, v. melodic, well produced cut..."we ride and we talk, we joke and we laugh / and we drinking while im thinking about poking that ass"

"skit 2" - just a phone call, sounds like the reefer and beer accent...talking about a BOON sound again, samplers with an engineer as skit 1

"Used To Be" - got that dope 'sounds like vinyl playing' crackle on the beat with sax!?! "she used to beeeeeeeeeeee, so fine to me"

"like girl gone" (think this is out in mp3 already) heavy piano keys, melodic, humming intro...dope verses from all

"no longer needed here" - soft, slow intro, kisk in at 0.28 with singing mellow devin "so you say you need some time, to find yourself and free your mind, i can see it clear....im no longer needed here" - slow, plodding verses from devin, love his style on these type of tracks...something only devin can really pull off...others sound lazy, his voice gives it feeling!

"just because" - hella "light" sounding track, gentle 'claps' like a pipe sound...cant place the instrument "i been waiting to tell you this for oh so long and these feelings i have deserve to be in song" - again slow flow/singing devin...short ttrack, no real chorus; "just becasuse of what love does" sung over twice and at the outro...

"alone" - old school melody, very soulful sounding...devin comes in singing about 0.58 and does so the whole track...really feeling it on first listen, could be skipper eventually...could be a classic, could go either way...

"somebody elses wife" - devin starts the track with a vocoder effect on his voice...odd but aight...not my favourite at first listen but its still dope - very "comptons in teh houuuuuuuuuuse" outro! lol

"skit 3" - again, phone call...chatting about some BOON thing, dudes like "look online for samples of drums man" - then sticks him on hold

"i cant wait" - love the keys on this, melody is infectious too...slow drum pattern..."i cant wait il you get old enough, im being patient but i cant wait til your old enough so i can cut you up" - classic devin

"waiting to inhale" - title track...choking on the smoke at the start" i got nothing to roll with, nothing to smoke with, i guess ill just pull out this bong" - great smoker track as always from devin, light drum pattern, bong smoke sound effects "i like to get high in the backyard looking at the stars above" - one problen....only 2 mins long :/

"til its all gone" - interchanging rhymes with all featured artists...not a favourite, very slow skeleton beat, no melody...quite unfinished and bare to me but the rhymes and flows are dope!

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 04:32:22 AM »
Looking forward to this,  I think this Album is going to be his biggest to date

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 12:40:16 PM »
yeah this is dope..but i thought it was an alexander oneal sample? btw this is not going to be on the album...i guess they couldn´t clear the sample.. :-\

I'm guessing he just didnt hear the other ones... but that would suck if this tracks not on the ablum.. its fire