Poll

?

Dan Marino
9 (100%)
Roger Staubach
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: RND1 DUBCC'S QB GOAT: 4. Marino vs 17. Staubach  (Read 158 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
RND1 DUBCC'S QB GOAT: 4. Marino vs 17. Staubach
« on: February 05, 2007, 01:56:10 AM »
  or

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

swangin and bangin

Re: RND1 DUBCC'S QB GOAT: 4. Marino vs 17. Staubach
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 03:56:19 AM »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 10:54:14 AM »
Marino has all the records and i never seen Staubach play, man its hard to vote for someone you havent seen play..

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 10:56:10 AM »
Marino has all the records and i never seen Staubach play, man its hard to vote for someone you havent seen play..

I agree, I know Roger was great but I have to go w/ Dan Marino

herpes

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 02:26:14 PM »
dan the man

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 03:16:06 PM »
Marino won with Clayton and Duper as his WR's. Who are they?? My point exactly. Dont remember marino having a great running back either
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 04:57:30 PM »
Marino won with Clayton and Duper as his WR's. Who are they?? My point exactly. Dont remember marino having a great running back either
Clayton and Duper were considered the best WR combo in the league for Marino's first few years. Clayton was fantastic and Duper was very good supporting WR. I dont know what you are talking about. His WR's were fantastic his firs 6-7 yrs in the league.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 05:21:59 PM »
Clayton and Duper were considered the best WR combo in the league for Marino's first few years. Clayton was fantastic and Duper was very good supporting WR. I dont know what you are talking about. His WR's were fantastic his firs 6-7 yrs in the league.
shiet id be the best in league with marino throwing to me. look at brady fool has different recievers every year. Fuckin made reche caldwell look like a fuckin pro bowler. Fuck even doug gabriel had flashes of brilliance
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 05:27:58 PM »
shiet id be the best in league with marino throwing to me. look at brady fool has different recievers every year. Fuckin made reche caldwell look like a fuckin pro bowler. Fuck even doug gabriel had flashes of brilliance

dont compare Caldwell too Clayton, Clayton was a pro Bowler many years and put up great numbers. He was great in college too. he was gonna be great with any QB. Thats like discredting John Taylor cuz Montana threw to him  :nawty:

The Best of 3 Worlds