Author Topic: The Game and 50 Cent Record Track Together?  (Read 1430 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: The Game and 50 Cent Record Track Together?
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2007, 10:10:12 AM »
it really doesnt matter no more.

I see what you're saying but to me, it kinda does. I like dre producing west coast artists, call it sentimental but I do...so if 50 records with game, perhaps dre will produce Game/put him on detox and all will be right with the world.

-T

if what you are saying turns out to be true, Dre = a house nigga.   :-[

but i still don't mind listenin to a house niggaz beats.   ;D

what do you mean a house nigga?

-T

If :

50 to Game =  8) / :raisetheroof: / :wavey:/ :cheers:

then :

Dre to Game =  8):raisetheroof::wavey: / :cheers:

If 50 to Game =  >:(:nawty: / :psych: / :loser:

then :

Dre to Game =  >:( / :nawty: / :psych:  / :loser:

Put everything together and what do you get?... =

50 to Dre =  :baseballbat:

Dre to 50 =  :love:

Game in the corner by himself =  :rant:

get it?

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2007, 10:11:46 AM »

I see what you're saying but to me, it kinda does. I like dre producing west coast artists, call it sentimental but I do...so if 50 records with game, perhaps dre will produce Game/put him on detox and all will be right with the world.

-T

-T

If :

then :

then :

get it?
I see what you're saying but I personally think: Nah, it has nothing to do with 50 owning Dre, it's about Iovine almost literally owning all of 'em. Dre's not 50's bitch but he HAS to side with the Diamond dude, has to. he'd lose his company if he didn't.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2007, 10:22:02 AM »

-T

-T

If :

then :

then :

get it?
I see what you're saying but I personally think: Nah, it has nothing to do with 50 owning Dre, it's about Iovine almost literally owning all of 'em. Dre's not 50's bitch but he HAS to side with the Diamond dude, has to. he'd lose his company if he didn't.

-T

true.  however why could not Dre have any involment in Games project?  He didnt even do an intro like MC Ren did for 2001(LA NIggaz).  you think Ivione said Dre dont contribute to the DA or you think 50 said it.  and isint Geffen on Interscope anyways?

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2007, 10:26:57 AM »

-T

-T

If :

then :

then :

get it?

-T

true.  however why could not Dre have any involment in Games project?  He didnt even do an intro like MC Ren did for 2001(LA NIggaz).  you think Ivione said Dre dont contribute to the DA or you think 50 said it.  and isint Geffen on Interscope anyways?

Yes geffen is a sister company to interscope which kind of often makes it feel like the whole situation is rather set up.

but as far dre not contributing to DA, I see it a few ways:
a) Game was dre's debt to compton, he discovered a young dude and put him out there, some real shit to do. Now if Dre or Game really want that to be succesful, Game cannot be reliant on Dre, he has to prove that he can make a good disc without dre, DA and DOCumentary are similar in quality i'd say...what was Game's line "Dre took my training wheels off". It's true, if he ever wanted to really be taken seriously, he has to do a record without dre. let's see where the hell 50'll be without dre.

b) I feel like dre probably wanted to give the situation time to cool off before working on a game record.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I don't, however, think 50 told dre to not do Game's record or if he did, I don't think that's why he didn't. shit, iovine may have discouraged it because he may have foreseen some kind of negative side effect.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2007, 10:34:09 AM »

-T

-T

If :

then :

then :

get it?

-T

Yes geffen is a sister company to interscope which kind of often makes it feel like the whole situation is rather set up.

a) Game was dre's debt to compton, he discovered a young dude and put him out there, some real shit to do. Now if Dre or Game really want that to be succesful, Game cannot be reliant on Dre, he has to prove that he can make a good disc without dre, DA and DOCumentary are similar in quality i'd say...what was Game's line "Dre took my training wheels off". It's true, if he ever wanted to really be taken seriously, he has to do a record without dre. let's see where the hell 50'll be without dre.

b) I feel like dre probably wanted to give the situation time to cool off before working on a game record.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I don't, however, think 50 told dre to not do Game's record or if he did, I don't think that's why he didn't. shit, iovine may have discouraged it because he may have foreseen some kind of negative side effect.

-T

-T

-T

If :

then :

then :

get it?

-T

-T

what would you rather have, 5x plat or barley gettin to one?  im not sayin he would sell 5 million again with Dre and without 50, but the whole cd would have been enhanced with his mixing and being able to guide Game.

and do you really think if Game had the opportunity to put Dre on his project he wouldnt?  He even said "I dont need 50, all i need is Dre."  Game aint that stupid man.  Im sure he was beggin for Dre to get on his shit, but 50 probably said no.

you do make some good points though, just my oppinion.   8)

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2007, 10:38:40 AM »

It's true, if he ever wanted to really be taken seriously, he has to do a record without dre. let's see where the hell 50'll be without dre.

thats why 50 aint dumb.  he might be trash, but the nigga is not stupid.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2007, 11:17:09 AM »
not saying Game didn't want dre, saying dre didn't participate for other reasons than 50 saying not to.
and yeah business wise 50 is decently smart but so are other horrible disgraces to humanity like rockefeller, gotti and Jay Z's beloved Republican party.

and I think DA was mixed perfectly well, it actually sounded very dre produced. if someone woulda told me 'too much' was dre produced I'd believe it without hesitation, storch is good at adapting the styles of producers he works with.-T

westcoastavengers.com

Chief

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2007, 12:04:24 PM »
Doubt it.

we just heard 50's interview a couple days ago. there aint no game and 50 track.

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007, 12:15:52 PM »
That would be a good look for Hip-Hop rite now

www.mixtapedetroit.com

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2007, 01:13:50 PM »
Doubt it.

That's what I was about to say! Fif' said he could imagine doin' stuff with a lot of people he beefed with, but NOT Game... Never game.. he repeatedly said that.
we just heard 50's interview a couple days ago. there aint no game and 50 track.

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2007, 01:22:56 PM »
Funny how the album is called "Before Hell Freezes Over".
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2007, 02:34:09 PM »
and 50's is before i self destruct. i'm straight, dre won't let both albums sound that over dramatic, one of them shits will change titles before released.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2007, 03:54:53 PM »
its definitely possible.  game shouts 50 out on one of his new songs.

people should just stop listening to this stupid ass dj if its not true though.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2007, 04:14:14 PM »
in which song does he shout 50?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2007, 04:31:49 PM »
my spot

"can't fuck with game borrow a line from hova, a bridge from 50 and a hook from pac"