Poll

Who will win the dunk contest?

Gerald Green
Dwight Howard
Nate Robinson
Tyrus Thomas
Kobe and VC come out of the judging tables and take over

Author Topic: All-Star Dunk Contest Participants are announced (plus new rules to the contest)  (Read 606 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Athletically Green should win this easily, but I think he's not the brightest, so maybe his dunks might suck, but I still think he should win this.

chances are he could think of SOMETHING creative tho

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
Nate Rob will repeat, he'll get somethin' good to throw down once again, I agree it was bullshit he got so many chances last year but he still had dope dunks nonetheless

Now_Im_Not_Banned

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
thomas

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Damn, the judges this year SHIIIIIIT on the participants!!!! Only one I'm really lookin foward to is Gerald Green...Tyrus has only shown me alleyoops, two handers in the post, and a few nice one handers that weren't anything special. Dwight is a strictly power dunker, and will not even be as good as Antonio Harvey was back in the 90's....and Nate will be decent, but we've seen him before and won't really be as impressed.

jeromechickenbone

I watched Gerald Green at the McDonalds All Star game in high school do the dunk contest.  He's fucking unreal.  I hope he wins.

swangin and bangin

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Damn, the judges this year SHIIIIIIT on the participants!!!! Only one I'm really lookin foward to is Gerald Green...Tyrus has only shown me alleyoops, two handers in the post, and a few nice one handers that weren't anything special. Dwight is a strictly power dunker, and will not even be as good as Antonio Harvey was back in the 90's....and Nate will be decent, but we've seen him before and won't really be as impressed.

i agree, the shock value of watchin the little man dunk is gonna wear off, unless he has some creative dunk that can completely blow us away.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

reguLAtor

• 'G'
I predict someone (maybe D. Howard) tries to pull off a 540 dunk.

swangin and bangin

I predict someone (maybe D. Howard) tries to pull off a 540 dunk.
i wanna see a 720 again

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
gerald green preparin for the contest

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Gerald Green takes it. :o

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
dwight howard got robbed

that sticker dunk was incredible

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8