Author Topic: A cross between Game & Lil' Wayne..  (Read 531 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: A cross between Game & Lil' Wayne..
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2007, 06:51:42 PM »
"Growin up I didn't have much, just a few bucks" ::)

Up until he was 7, they were living off whatever little money Master P made hustling his CDs. So, in all fairness, he's not lying. Know your history first.

yeah because kids under the age of 7 need a "few bucks" anyways.  ::) get real. growing up he probably got whatever he wanted.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2007, 06:52:25 PM »
He jacked Game's style.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2007, 06:55:06 PM »
"Growin up I didn't have much, just a few bucks" ::)

Up until he was 7, they were living off whatever little money Master P made hustling his CDs. So, in all fairness, he's not lying. Know your history first.

yeah because kids under the age of 7 need a "few bucks" anyways.  ::) get real. growing up he probably got whatever he wanted.
i liked ice cream when i was 7, and u cant buy it without a few bucks
 ;D

SGV

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2007, 06:59:57 PM »

Is that right? Kids under 7 only need a few bucks to survive? LOL. Kids at that age are very expensive. They need clothes, food, shelter, health care, just to start with... On top of that they constantly want the material things... You gotta be kidding if you think kids under 7 only need a few bucks. You'll make a horrible parent.