Author Topic: My YOutube is fuckeedddddddd  (Read 114 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
My YOutube is fuckeedddddddd
« on: February 11, 2007, 12:26:11 PM »
Why is it Fucked me and  my boss at work have this problem

It say we have to istall the lastest flash player and when we do it it says we have it but it says we still cant view that we still have to dl it . WHat the fuccccccccccccck

BigBDrugStores

Re: My YOutube is fuckeedddddddd
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 12:28:56 PM »
assholes...

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 12:30:54 PM »
Youtube fell the fuck off.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 01:03:10 PM »
you gus dont got that problem?

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 03:29:59 PM »
I know this isnīt gonna help much but I had the same problem some time ago. I never touched any of that flash shit or whatever and it told me the same thing like you. I donīt really know what I did ( I probably uninstalled and reinstalled the software), but for whatever reason I still couldnīt view any youtube videos although the flash player worked just perfectly cause I could view shit on other sites. Then a few days later it just started to work again.

So, just wait and maybe it starts to work again and if not then try to comletely uninstall and then reinstall it. Cause it seems that the software wonīt install itself again if itīs already detected on your pc (so if there is a problem it just wonīget fixed). Just uninstall your flashplayer (itīs called adobe flash player i guess in that software tab) and it should work after a new installation.

Donīt hold me responsible though if it doesnīt work :D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 09:53:25 PM »
I know this isnīt gonna help much but I had the same problem some time ago. I never touched any of that flash shit or whatever and it told me the same thing like you. I donīt really know what I did ( I probably uninstalled and reinstalled the software), but for whatever reason I still couldnīt view any youtube videos although the flash player worked just perfectly cause I could view shit on other sites. Then a few days later it just started to work again.

So, just wait and maybe it starts to work again and if not then try to comletely uninstall and then reinstall it. Cause it seems that the software wonīt install itself again if itīs already detected on your pc (so if there is a problem it just wonīget fixed). Just uninstall your flashplayer (itīs called adobe flash player i guess in that software tab) and it should work after a new installation.

Donīt hold me responsible though if it doesnīt work :D

Thats the same shit that happened to me, it just started working all the sudden, cuz i was pissed for a few days

The Best of 3 Worlds