Author Topic: Most Under-Rated Player in the NBA?  (Read 570 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Most Under-Rated Player in the NBA?
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2007, 11:42:32 AM »
* turns on Justin Timberlake - "Cry Me a River"  :D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2007, 11:47:04 AM »
When did Lamar Odom put up "SUPERSTAR" numbers?  :loco:

18 points, 9.3 rebounds, and 5 assists is not superstar numbers? LMAO. Averaging a double-double for a whole season is not superstar status? Get the fuck out of here...
Calm down NIK, damn homie..I was asking a question. And Chris Webber avegared a DBL DBL last year is he a SUPERSTAR? I just never thought Lamar Odom put up superstar numbers it was more of a question, "get the fuck outta here"? Youre getting way to excited. I wasnt sure so i asked..Damn

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2007, 11:48:43 AM »
Andre Kirilenko

What the hell? Kirilenko is OVERrated...Especially this year, he's flat out stinkin' shit up. He's always been inconsistant, but this has been the worst year to consider him overrated...LOL
yea tru last year he was under-rated a bit then ppl thought he would be soo good this year but he actually is pretty bad

Yeah his numbers slipped due to Boozer being back and Deron Williams becoming a main factor. He's still doing all the dirty work his team needs him to and not getting any recognition.

He's not doing any dirty work, he's been clashing with the coach from the start of the season... even his defensive numbers are a let-down from his usual self. And it's not about Boozer or Deron Williams, cuz Boozer has been out and his numbers are the same...In fact, the Jazz are in desperate need of AK to step it up, but he simply can't...Fantasy owners are boggled by it...Once again, stop saying ridiculous shit that makes no sense...PeACe
Dude Ak does a lot of dirty worked you know that guys takes a beating out there on ddefencivly hell take a charge and go up for that block but he gets dunked on sometimes. Ak is a hard worker and yes Deron Williams is a big reason as to why his offensive numbers are down.

Niky has hated AK47 ever since that poll where everyone voted him as a better player than Lamar Odom. As always, his opinion comes down to him being a Lakers groupie.
Offensivly yes Lamar Odom is better..Defensivly no

Lamar is better at 1-on-1 defense, bodying up his man, AK is better at weakside defense, picking up blocks off cutters, etc....Overall, Lamar Odom>>>AK47, it's not even questionable anymore...Lamar Odom is an untouchable player in fantasy leagues (still LMFAO@Mosav thinking its nuts to say Odom puts up superstar numbers), while Kirilenko is actually on the waiver wire!

I never said it was NUTS..wtf? I asked you a question with a look like i wasnt SURE...why you gotta bring me up in this conversation?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2007, 11:58:18 AM »
LMAO@you "just asked"...Look at the fuckin smiley you used, you made it seem like I was crazy for saying that. And yes, Webber put up superstar numbers last season, the Sixers just sucked...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2007, 12:00:18 PM »
LMAO@you "just asked"...Look at the fuckin smiley you used, you made it seem like I was crazy for saying that. And yes, Webber put up superstar numbers last season, the Sixers just sucked...PeACe

i did ask  :D it was just a question with doubt, but you proved youre point. Youve never asked a question in doubt before?  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2007, 12:01:10 PM »
* turns on Justin Timberlake - "Cry Me a River"  :D

LOL@bumping Justin Timberlake... fruitcup. :camp:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2007, 12:03:39 PM »

i did ask  :D it was just a question with doubt, but you proved youre point. Youve never asked a question in doubt before?  8)

LOL. A question in doubt woulda ended with "???", not ":loco:"...There's a reason that smiley is called "loco", and I sure as hell am not loco for making a rational claim...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2007, 12:04:34 PM »

LOL. A question in doubt woulda ended with "???", not ":loco:"...There's a reason that smiley is called "loco", and I sure as hell am not loco for making a rational claim...PeACe

when i said in doubt i meant like i didnt beleive you when you first said it so i needed u to prove me wrong...

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2007, 12:13:39 PM »
Odom is a very good player no doubt but I'm not sure I would call him a superstart yet.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2007, 12:17:57 PM »
Odom is a very good player no doubt but I'm not sure I would call him a superstart yet.

Yea, he's not a sueprstar, but he's put up superstar numbers without getting so much as star recognition...It's amazing to me that dude still hasn't made an all-star squad, but was a leader of the USA team a few years back. I thought this was the season he'd make the team for sure, but then he set himself back again by getting injured...I just hope he makes the team at least once in his career, cuz it would turly be a shame if he didn't...

WC Iz Active

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2007, 12:20:09 PM »

Yea, he's not a sueprstar, but he's put up superstar numbers without getting so much as star recognition...It's amazing to me that dude still hasn't made an all-star squad, but was a leader of the USA team a few years back. I thought this was the season he'd make the team for sure, but then he set himself back again by getting injured...I just hope he makes the team at least once in his career, cuz it would turly be a shame if he didn't...
LOL dude will be a all sta, dont trip,  Its tough in the West though, The west is LOADED with fowards

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2007, 12:22:59 PM »

LOL dude will be a all sta, dont trip,  Its tough in the West though, The west is LOADED with fowards

The sad part is that he didn't even make it when he was in the EAST...Jamaal Magloire got the nod instead. :-X

WC Iz Active

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2007, 12:24:16 PM »

The sad part is that he didn't even make it when he was in the EAST...Jamaal Magloire got the nod instead. :-\

Yeah that was a joke

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2007, 12:45:28 PM »
I saw Odom play live when the Lakers were playing the Knicks last week and I was very impressed with him, he is a good all around player, handles the ball, good passer, rebounder, can shoot the 3, I don't think there is a thing that he didn't do well in that game, so he is definitely up there as far as underrated players go

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2007, 01:54:44 PM »
I saw Odom play live when the Lakers were playing the Knicks last week and I was very impressed with him, he is a good all around player, handles the ball, good passer, rebounder, can shoot the 3, I don't think there is a thing that he didn't do well in that game, so he is definitely up there as far as underrated players go
very talented player. Ive always liked his game, i just thought at times he played lazily in the past and not up to his talent, and made not the smartest decisions. Since becoming a Laker tho, he has been much  more impressive too me.

The Best of 3 Worlds