Author Topic: What happened to Mobb Deep?  (Read 562 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: What happened to Mobb Deep?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 10:11:57 PM »
menopause

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 10:57:16 PM »
the Takeover is what happened.

Yeah, but a lot of the songs on "Murda Mixtape" (aside from a couple of "Murda Muzik" leftovers) were new at the time.  I still don't get Prodigy's lack of consistency.

On the other hand, Hav's solo joint "The Illest" is my favorite song off that record, and that's better than ANYTHING P has done in the past 5-6 years.
word

XaNdEr

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2007, 11:38:18 PM »
either the sickle cell or p's ghost writer died.

yeah what is this sickness of him? i never really understood what he had or whatever disease he caught...

anybody can explain?  ???

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2007, 11:49:39 PM »

yeah what is this sickness of him? i never really understood what he had or whatever disease he caught...

sickle cell disease
doctors say when you have an attack (Which usually causes a seizure) its the most painful thing in the world next to natural child birth...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2007, 11:50:12 PM »

sickle cell disease
doctors say when you have an attack (Which usually causes a seizure) its the most painful thing in the world next to natural child birth...

And i think it means youre body doesnt produce enough white blood cells or something..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Efrain

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2007, 12:05:07 AM »

sickle cell disease

And i think it means youre body doesnt produce enough white blood cells or something..

It's a genetic disease where your red blood cells are in the shape of a sickle ( C ) instead of circular and they get caught everywhere throughout your body. Intense pain and organ failure is what happens until treated in a hospital. Pee makes a lot of references to the disease in songs, being constantly on pain pills and shooting up medicine multiple times a day. I think at this point he's basically a morphine addict because of it.   

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2007, 12:15:16 AM »
mobb deep are still one of my favorite groups ever but their new music almost makes me cry  :'(

XaNdEr

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2007, 12:44:49 AM »

sickle cell disease

It's a genetic disease where your red blood cells are in the shape of a sickle ( C ) instead of circular and they get caught everywhere throughout your body. Intense pain and organ failure is what happens until treated in a hospital. Pee makes a lot of references to the disease in songs, being constantly on pain pills and shooting up medicine multiple times a day. I think at this point he's basically a morphine addict because of it.   

hmm props for the info y'all, thats one hell of a sickness, didnt even knew this, gotta respect p now more then i do imo....

swangin and bangin

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2007, 01:42:06 AM »

sickle cell disease

this girl at our skool got it, and she was suppose to get jumped but the girls jumpin her said to make sure they dont hit her in her kidney area because of that disease. so i think theres somethin in that area or some shit

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2007, 02:53:28 AM »
What happened to Prodigy rhyming words?

Lmao that reminds me of his verse on "Have A Party"...

Listen - you can call me Gambino P or V.I.P.
My wrists could buy a bitch a Ph.D
My rings alone could pay for you to eat
For the next few years I'm so icy kid
My flow is long money, my face is Hollywood
My tattoos gon' keep me with a thug part though
My attitude is universal, get harmed - call money
When we get back to Queens we gon' hurt you
Can't afford to ride, you gettin stomped out
I got a team of dimes, they all thonged out
Ready to line you up and take you out
My girls is hot man, they hard to turn down
You pee in your drawers lookin like you're Mexican