Author Topic: Reasons Diffrences Whys and Why nots read here....  (Read 93 times)

LatinThugLife213

• Lil Geezy
  • " I Dont give a Mutha fuck Fuck all of ya'll"
Reasons Diffrences Whys and Why nots read here....
« on: October 20, 2001, 09:43:59 PM »
Ok i agree wit everyone here who says the old days
were the good days But hey if you think about it
we didnt realize Just how good it was till now
i mean yeah we all loved to bump our old shit back when it was new no doubt But now we wish we could hear simular shit or somthing new but wit the same vibe
i mean look at rap today especially eastcoast
alot of it annoys me and all these weird ass beats
i mean listeng to faboulos album is like hearing a cross between Mase and Nsync over a baby smacking drum sticks on a drum and old Nintendo beats remasterd in digital quality
i mean being original is good but if you dont have it in you
sampling is just fine remember back in the days?
When Funk Soul r&b was constantly sampled
it gave the rap somthing good and even back then
remember how dre used to flow he had Style attitude
he came hard and real and Snoop Snoop was nasty on the mic
i mean he had a combo of nastyness and funky all in one
and i LOVE those weird whistles and sounds dre used to use
and yo for real i loved how Youd have a Mellow baseline
wit a Loud bass to it and a funky lil smooth melody
and then you got rappers like Cage Necro cannibus
i mean yeah they can flow lyrically But damn
reason they dont make it or sell much especially cage
they got no funk or rhythm in there rhymes and there beats
there beats suck i call them Acid Rap cause its like there on acid Then you Got the dirty south you can tell they base there style on the elements us in the west did and im feeling alot of there shit but some stuff i just cant feel like
swisha house whats so dope about taking a song slowing it down and rapping over the beat and one thing im sick of hearing "i got this i got that ice on my rist"
"your bitch give me head i fucked your wife i did this im the best"  makes me sick....its like ever since pac and BIG died
things havent been the same no matter how hard you try
its like yeah people try to be gangsta and dope
but they lack somthing they lack the voice
and the mentality i mean pac and big were real G's
alot of new cats come in the game and do g shit
but they dont have what it takes especially fabulous
i HATE that one track "keepin it gangsta" his voice is annoying
i hope he gets anthrax in the voice box and jus stick to being a dancer or somthing besides i cant even compare him to mase really cause atleaste mase first album CLASSIC
and very very funky i dub that album Eastcoast g funk
along wit all of Notorious BIG's shit
Now les talk about some of todays shit which is trying ill give it that Jayz Blue print is very funky and the beats are sampled
i mean IZZOs beat hot girls girls girls Hot all of the shit there are Hot i dont know one beat on that cd that isnt hot
another classic ya'll sleep is beanies new cd
especially the song " i dont do much" Thas Funky as hell
Lil Waynes new cd is funky to manny came tight
d12 ....Sucks......... the rza new shit is HOT funky
red man is HOT very funky even nas new cd gonna be funky
i got a few mp3s from it Mobb deeps new shit got some funk to it to now to dr dre and the Wash that track is a reminder of the kinda shit snoop and dre could be doing together
but still that beat could be a lil better IMO
like the bass can be harder replace the  lil melody
wit a diffrent instrumental possibly one of them wild whistles he used to use back in the deathrow days  Fred wrecks beats are straight up heat but to much dr dre influence which is good its jus ashame the good docter doesnt use those techniques i mean he could come up wit some real Hot shit hes the best hes the man hes the closest to God a human man in the rap game will get besides pac  Battle cat
love his beats only thing is to simular all the time but i love
the clap sounds ooooo weeee another thing is
i miss how they used to sample with alot of roger troutman and george clinton Jadakiss hes TRYING to be funky
but yea he is gangsta ill give him that But jadakiss isnt as funky as he tries  but the song we gonna make it funky ass beat but one song i didnt like was the one wit nate dogg and jadakiss on the new cd i mean its like jadas trying to bring back the warren g vibe which is cool as hell mad props
but he dont got the voice to do so  another thing that pisses me off is Label loyalty back in the day it was like a gang
Dre would do shit for his label Only and maybe like one song for someone else a year he could atleaste do snoops beats
like have each producer do 5 beats in the album
5 from dre 5 from fred 5 from daz 5 from battle cat
5 from warren g and no eastcoast producers on it
it ruins the vibe snoop gives DMX needs to stop fucking wit swiss beats and swiss he needs to retire he sucks
Ja rule i been feeling some of his beats but not all of them
for some reason id love to hear some Cold hutch sounds
on ja rule  ;D  maybe some dre too
as for 2pac if they gonna remix he shit why dont they let dre fred wreck and daz do it? and yo Puff daddy cant rap
But atleaste back in the day he knew how to make beats
now his shit sounds like Nintendo i mean whats with everyone trying to be "jetson age" stick to the funk damnit dont fake the funk :'( wit out rhythm and funk its just rhyming over nintendo beats or a tapping drum these days
gimmie some feed back on this people
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Fuck the world ya'll aint eva give me shit
Thas why You Slick Niggas get Hit

Big BpG

Re: Reasons Diffrences Whys and Why nots read here
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2001, 09:46:13 PM »
I read half of that, but im not in the mood to read 12 chapters of reading... anyway many times I wish they would go back to that old style... that would be dope!

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

LatinThugLife213

• Lil Geezy
  • " I Dont give a Mutha fuck Fuck all of ya'll"
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2001, 09:52:30 PM »
peep game dogg its worth reading youll see why
Fuck the world ya'll aint eva give me shit
Thas why You Slick Niggas get Hit

Big BpG

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2001, 10:00:08 PM »
Laughing Out Loud at Peep Game... good game, good game... i love the report...

-Big BpG

Ill read it homie

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2001, 10:49:34 PM »
Yeah, Well, When 2001 Dropped, Everybody Said "Ah, I Wish It Was Like The Old Days", Now Everybody Thinks The Same About 2001.  Peeps Just Get Used To Things After A While, And You Get Nostalgic.  Time Erases Bad Memories.

When I Was 18, I Used To Dream About When I Was 16.  When I Turned 20, I Thought I'd Never Be As Cool As I Was When I Was 17-18.  I'm 23 Now, And I'm Reminiscing About The Weekend At The Beach I Had With 'THE' Girl 4 Months Ago.  Time Marches On, And EVERYTHING Becomes The Past.  Think About It, REALLY Think About It, Everything In The Past Is Equal.  For Instance, Do You REALLY Wish For The Days Of The Chronic More Than You Wish For The Day You Bought 2001? Nope, Probably Not.  They're Probably Equal Memories.

I think Back On Good Times I've Had In My Life, And They're All Pretty Much Equal In Retrospect.  It Just Goes To Show If YOu Live Life For TODAY, You'll Make Tommorow's Memories Just As Good As Todays, Ya Underdig?  So Don't Get Caught Up In "Oh, Things Have Changed, They'll Never Be As Good As They Were" Because That's Not True.  They'll Change, And They'll Be Different, But Pleezbalieve They'll Be Everybit As Good As The Older Times; Just Like My Trip To The Beach Was Unfathomable 3 Years Ago, Right Now I Have No Idea What Cool Stuff's Gonna Go Down In The Future.  It's All Gravy.