Author Topic: What you recommend to me for lil wayne  (Read 97 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
What you recommend to me for lil wayne
« on: February 11, 2007, 11:37:06 AM »
Name some good albums :D. I had ermmmm, what was it...Tha Carter II but i wasn't feeling that toooo much, but recently i heard that freestyle on raptv was it or something? That blew my mind when i heard his rhymes. So he's the next person i'm going to get into and see if he's worth it. (Nas was the first, i was sleeping on him like a fool, but it's all bless now)

Feedback will ALWAYS be appreciated.

P.S except from Real American :D.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

KURUPTION-81

Re: What you recommend to me for lil wayne
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 12:01:51 PM »
I was gonna say the carter II , thats the best album ive heard but i only have that, the carter, lights out and the hot boys album. If you like mannie fresh production you may like them but lyrically i think the carter II is better.

Oy yeah i have the two gangsta grillz mixtapes but i aint listened to them yet.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 12:35:13 PM »
i recomend

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 12:47:54 PM »
Maybe i need to re-listen to Tha Carter II if people feel that's really his main lyrical performance at a high
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

swangin and bangin

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 12:53:30 PM »
500 degreez

Narrator

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 01:05:49 PM »
Maybe i need to re-listen to Tha Carter II if people feel that's really his main lyrical performance at a high

I think you do.  The production isn't as good as that he had when Mannie Fresh was still workin with him, but his flow and wordplay really improved so much that I thought he pretty much held the entire record down on his own.  That album was the one that finally made me appreciate him as a lyricist.

There are, however, hints of what was coming on the first "Carter", and that record DOES have some excellent beats, so you might give it a try.

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 01:34:35 PM »
"500 Degreez"  is his worst album

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 05:25:33 PM »
DL
lil wayne - yea develop

BigBDrugStores