Author Topic: college peeps  (Read 395 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: college peeps
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 10:40:39 PM »
College: harder, barely any homework, a lot more studying, way more fun (if you live there).

I can't speak for other schools but UCLA is the shit.
fuck man

ery body keep sayin u gota study hella and read hella in college

i pass classes by doin all the homework and extra credit and thats cuz i never study for the tests. i aint got no short term memory so i cant remember anything i read the night before but i can name erybody in my fuckin fourth grade class.

and i hate readin books, all those little words and shit.

Yup... in college your grade pretty much depends on your  tests/papers... so you always gotta stay on top of the material...I've had classes where the final accounted for 100% of the grade... I'm actually at the library right now studying for 2 midterms... it usually stays packed in here until the morning, everyone busting all-nighters.

If you have problems with reading/studying for hours, you may not enjoy college... however, it's not like you'll be doing that everyday... just around midterms/finals.
im not good at studying, cuz in HS the finals dont mean shit, if u have a B or an A the most a final in my HS can do is make it a B+ or an A- so there useless. but hopefully my roomates there will be kinda nerdy so they can help me get my shit straight.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 10:43:07 PM »
o yea

and the only thing i fear goin to live on dorms in college is have a gay roomate. since im gona be 10 mins from SF theres a good chance.

dominican unv has 3 kids to a dorm for freshmen, so hopefully neither will be homo.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 11:26:43 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2007, 12:10:57 AM »
I'm still deciding between UC Santa Cruz, UC Santa Barbara, SF state, Cal state east bay, SJSU, Dominican University, Santa Clara University and Long Beach state. I need some help.

hella dumb bitches that just want to get fucked

How do you know?
cuz i attended the university for a year

The Best of 3 Worlds

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2007, 09:38:38 AM »
For some people, high school is their most memorable experience. Personally, i fucking hated high school and was bored as fuck, even though i was getting pretty good grades and shit. I go to UCSB and it's fuckin awesome man, you can pass all your classes without even buying books and studying that hard, especially in the electives. The girls are fine, the weather is great, the beach is right there, parties all the time, good food, good ambiance, lots of weed goin around... you just gotta stay focused when the time comes. The quarters are 10 weeks each plus 1 week of finals, so i would say 3 of those 11 weeks you gotta study, the rest of the time just go to lecture and take good notes, and you'll be fine. I don't know much about Dominican University though, but it's probably the same shit. Also i would suggest doing a year in Europe while you're in college. It's the best decision i've ever made
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

We Fly High

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2007, 12:12:15 PM »
For some people, high school is their most memorable experience. Personally, i fucking hated high school and was bored as fuck, even though i was getting pretty good grades and shit. I go to UCSB and it's fuckin awesome man, you can pass all your classes without even buying books and studying that hard, especially in the electives. The girls are fine, the weather is great, the beach is right there, parties all the time, good food, good ambiance, lots of weed goin around... you just gotta stay focused when the time comes. The quarters are 10 weeks each plus 1 week of finals, so i would say 3 of those 11 weeks you gotta study, the rest of the time just go to lecture and take good notes, and you'll be fine. I don't know much about Dominican University though, but it's probably the same shit. Also i would suggest doing a year in Europe while you're in college. It's the best decision i've ever made

yes. UCSB is the motehrfuckin shit. the only campus like it. Its seriously like going to vacation school. all my friends always came to visit me there, and everytime i bring them out, theyd be amazed at the social/party scene we had. crazy ridiculous parties right next to the beacch, theres been numerous occasions where im just partying on balconies with the waves crashing underneath me. , bands jammin through the neighborhoods all day, the beach within walking distance for just about everyone in isla vista. parties everyday of the week, crazy good food all through the isla vista neighborhood. Javiers the burger joint, Woodstocks, Little Asia, IV deli, and tons more i cant even remember. weather is very nice. Everyone is pretty damn chill, the only time u really hear about shit going down is with out of towners that arent used to being drunk in a place like isla vista. I never bought books during my last year. i just looked up all the pertinent info online and still got good grades. depending on ur major, all u gotta do is just grind out for a couple days before a paper is due or a midterm/final. the rest is smooth sailin. Unfortunately i only got to attend ucsb for 2 years before i wrapped up. i woulda went for a full 4 years if i could, and taken a year out to europe or south america or some shit. but yeah my 2 years in santa barbara was definitely good times.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2007, 03:33:02 PM »
o yea

and the only thing i fear goin to live on dorms in college is have a gay roomate. since im gona be 10 mins from SF theres a good chance.

dominican unv has 3 kids to a dorm for freshmen, so hopefully neither will be homo.

my old roommate was bisexual and wouldn't tell us.  that dumbass ended up telling hella hos that we knew and that's how we found out

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2007, 03:55:13 PM »
fun + stress = college(full time)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2007, 05:12:46 PM »
o yea

my old roommate was bisexual and wouldn't tell us.  that dumbass ended up telling hella hos that we knew and that's how we found out
Duct tape them draws!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2007, 07:38:24 PM »

Im goin to Japan for a quarter.  but Co-sign everything else, I dont smoke but bud is always on hand.

-KIDRENEGADE-

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2007, 10:40:30 PM »
o yea

Duct tape them draws!

this fuck would walk around half naked if front of guests like it was normal, he went to a gay club and admitted it, he used to kick it with the resident gay dude who lived in the dorms, and he was from seattle