Author Topic: 50 used to be so ill when it came to beefing  (Read 464 times)

Samoan Enforcer

Re: 50 used to be so ill when it came to beefing
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2007, 05:20:31 PM »
Back Down was the shit, i still bump that

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2007, 09:39:08 PM »
no heart

The Best of 3 Worlds

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 06:48:19 AM »
I don't like 50 but when some ignorant shit gets posted, i gotta reply.

I don't know why people are saying 50 doesn't have good diss songs.. I mean Window Shopper was a hot song and it dissed the hell out of alot of rappers. Piggy Bank was good too.

Why does 50 need a good diss for Cam? Who is Cam'ron to 50? He's not much to him.
Its not ignorant, its opinions buddy.Theres 2 good things about that song, the beat & hook.Other than that, the song is wack as fuck.& the reason people were so hyped about this song was because it was 50, whatever he does he's gonna get a buzz.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 06:52:56 AM »
I don't like 50 but when some ignorant shit gets posted, i gotta reply.

I don't know why people are saying 50 doesn't have good diss songs.. I mean Window Shopper was a hot song and it dissed the hell out of alot of rappers. Piggy Bank was good too.

Why does 50 need a good diss for Cam? Who is Cam'ron to 50? He's not much to him.
Its not ignorant, its opinions buddy.Theres 2 good things about that song, the beat & hook.Other than that, the song is wack as fuck.& the reason people were so hyped about this song was because it was 50, whatever he does he's gonna get a buzz.

so from your original post, Nas is wack now.

He created Either, then last year he released "Don't Bother Yourself" dissing 50 which was VERY weak..

So by your original post, Nas fell the fuck off. right?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2007, 07:01:45 AM »
^What the hell???I didn't say one word about Nas, I was talking about 50 & Piggybank.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2007, 10:11:31 AM »
50 is playing with camron....cuz that nigga cam waists his breath on dissing other niggas that throw lil subliminals... wack ass rapper...

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2007, 10:58:19 AM »
^What the hell???I didn't say one word about Nas, I was talking about 50 & Piggybank.

in your ORIGINAL post in this thread you said "50 fell off" because of this weak diss.. I responded with "but he is capable of making better diss songs, like piggy bank etc, he just aint going all out on cam'ron" You said piggy bank wasn't a good song either, and i replied that it is your opinion which doesn't rate higher than anyone elses..

caught up to speed? good. lol

you're still talking about the quality of the song itself.. which i hope you are trying to connect this opinion to your original post in this thread..

still with me?

so i made a comparison of what you said to a similar situation with Nas.

Your point (i believe): 50 Cent fell off from his previous work, just look at proof of this last diss song.

My comparison: Nas fell off from his previous work, just look at proof from his last diss song "Don't Bother Yourself".  Your point and my comparison are both incorrect and ignorant imo.

i hope you understand. thanks :)

XaNdEr

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2007, 11:00:09 AM »

in your ORIGINAL post in this thread you said "50 fell off" because of this weak diss.. I responded with "but he is capable of making better diss songs, like piggy bank etc, he just aint going all out on cam'ron" You said piggy bank wasn't a good song either, and i replied that it is your opinion which doesn't rate higher than anyone elses..

caught up to speed? good. lol

you're still talking about the quality of the song itself.. which i hope you are trying to connect this opinion to your original post in this thread..

still with me?

so i made a comparison of what you said to a similar situation with Nas.

Your point (i believe): 50 Cent fell off from his previous work, just look at proof of this last diss song.

My comparison: Nas fell off from his previous work, just look at proof from his last diss song "Don't Bother Yourself".  Your point and my comparison are both incorrect and ignorant imo.

i hope you understand. thanks :)

listen to the teacher  ;D

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2007, 06:13:27 AM »
The only person 50 went on like crazy is Ja Rule. You could tell by his anger and obssesion with him that the beef with Ja was real.

The main problem with the rest of his beefs that hes on some "this are warning shots, after your next move Ill show you what I got"

Like with the Jada, Fat Joe and Nas he hyped that Piggybank like it was Ether than it had 2 punchilnes about each one of them. Same with the "I love NY" track and same with Camron. I'll bet that his next reply is Buck or Banks throwing some lines at him and then he'll have this "mega" response on his cd. And as soon as the cd is out, beef is over.

And thats what bothers most people(me too) about his new diss joints. While its smart as fuck, like he said "I say 2 lines about them and they spend a year obssesing with me" thats clever tacits. Just look at what happened to Game.

Its his mentality. Now hes a CEO or bussnisman first and than a rapper. When he makes this dissed hes probably on some " I hope I create a lot of buzz for myself" and not on some "I wanna prove that I can lyrically kill them"

Difference between Cam and D-Block/Fat Joe etc is that their disses, while big on the internet, wouldnt really reach many peoples ears. For use of a better phrase, hate it or love it Dipset has crazy support not only in the streets but commercially. Juelz went Plat, Jim Jones (and i have actually heard more than one person refer to him as the worst rapper ever) selling 300k off the strength of one single. I mean Dipset have had platinum selling mixtapes for gods sake. They get crazy love in the south (look at the artists they've worked with form there, that tells you something) They get love on the west (one blood remix, certified gangstas,dopeman)...I mean on the internet 50 got smashed for not replying after piggybank, but there was no public outcry for one. Where as, the public will be listening to these (Killa) disses and anyone with any taste what so ever will have seen cam get the better of curtis (he made a video in his garage with fake guns. the same shit rass kass got SLAMMED for) i think that alone proves curtis is mad (doggie)....and 50 WILL lose his already rapidly declining credibility as a rap artist if he doesnt reply, and come a hell of a lot harder(no homo) than he has post Ja Rule.

*waits for detox or King Brant to get on their knees in front of curtis and start typing*

The Maestro

XaNdEr

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2007, 12:06:54 AM »
The only person 50 went on like crazy is Ja Rule. You could tell by his anger and obssesion with him that the beef with Ja was real.

The main problem with the rest of his beefs that hes on some "this are warning shots, after your next move Ill show you what I got"

Like with the Jada, Fat Joe and Nas he hyped that Piggybank like it was Ether than it had 2 punchilnes about each one of them. Same with the "I love NY" track and same with Camron. I'll bet that his next reply is Buck or Banks throwing some lines at him and then he'll have this "mega" response on his cd. And as soon as the cd is out, beef is over.

And thats what bothers most people(me too) about his new diss joints. While its smart as fuck, like he said "I say 2 lines about them and they spend a year obssesing with me" thats clever tacits. Just look at what happened to Game.

Its his mentality. Now hes a CEO or bussnisman first and than a rapper. When he makes this dissed hes probably on some " I hope I create a lot of buzz for myself" and not on some "I wanna prove that I can lyrically kill them"

Difference between Cam and D-Block/Fat Joe etc is that their disses, while big on the internet, wouldnt really reach many peoples ears. For use of a better phrase, hate it or love it Dipset has crazy support not only in the streets but commercially. Juelz went Plat, Jim Jones (and i have actually heard more than one person refer to him as the worst rapper ever) selling 300k off the strength of one single. I mean Dipset have had platinum selling mixtapes for gods sake. They get crazy love in the south (look at the artists they've worked with form there, that tells you something) They get love on the west (one blood remix, certified gangstas,dopeman)...I mean on the internet 50 got smashed for not replying after piggybank, but there was no public outcry for one. Where as, the public will be listening to these (Killa) disses and anyone with any taste what so ever will have seen cam get the better of curtis (he made a video in his garage with fake guns. the same shit rass kass got SLAMMED for) i think that alone proves curtis is mad (doggie)....and 50 WILL lose his already rapidly declining credibility as a rap artist if he doesnt reply, and come a hell of a lot harder(no homo) than he has post Ja Rule.

*waits for detox or King Brant to get on their knees in front of curtis and start typing*

its al a matter of opinions my friend, act like you know  ;) 8)