Author Topic: I got a BAD case of the munchies right now, but I wanna stick to my diet....  (Read 225 times)

acgrundy

eat and work your ass off the next few days.  why not enjoy life?  if you enjoy the food, eat it when you got a bad case of the munchies.  just make sure you diet the next few days and work harder.  You don't have to go overboard w/ eating it, just eat some to satisfy your craving, use self discipline, and do extra cardio the next few days.  Just remember, you are not a fat ass, you don't have an eating problem.  its not a drug problem.  obviously you got your shit under pretty good control.  enjoy yourself, I think you know what u are doing.

Does anyone else really need to respond? Tanner has spoken...

Thanks, my nutz needed some powder

Sikotic™

Wanna thank everyone for the advice. For some reason this week I've been hungier than a muthafucka and I dunno why. Same with today.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

Wanna thank everyone for the advice. For some reason this week I've been hungier than a muthafucka and I dunno why. Same with today.

So...have you ate some pussy yet?

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
I'll try that.

Someone went to the store today and bought all my favorite shit. Assholes  >:(
i wouldnt do it anyways, its foolin yo body and it'll be bad as fuck if you do it every fuckin day

8) 8) 8)

"THE" MoSav

eat and work your ass off the next few days.  why not enjoy life?  if you enjoy the food, eat it when you got a bad case of the munchies.  just make sure you diet the next few days and work harder.  You don't have to go overboard w/ eating it, just eat some to satisfy your craving, use self discipline, and do extra cardio the next few days.  Just remember, you are not a fat ass, you don't have an eating problem.  its not a drug problem.  obviously you got your shit under pretty good control.  enjoy yourself, I think you know what u are doing.

u want a guy to powder ur nuts? thats twisted, tanner  :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

don't put words in my mouth faggot.  I can't help what you do.  I think its very annoying how you are on my nuts like baby powder.  but hey, thats on you faggot.

Sikotic™

Nah, too high in sodium.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

Nah, too high in sodium.

Homie, you gots to stick with Low Fat Pussy

sensible and delicious.

-KIDRENEGADE-

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
hahahaaaaa!!

swangin and bangin

fat free pussay
100% fat free
almost 0 calories
no carbs
no sodium
may have artificial coloring

Sikotic™

fat free pussay
100% fat free
almost 0 calories
no carbs
no sodium
may have artificial coloring

Look at them curves  :o

THA SAUCE HOUSE

kevlar

• 'G'
i'd hit it
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

"THE" MoSav

don't put words in my mouth faggot.  I can't help what you do.  I think its very annoying how you are on my nuts like baby powder.  but hey, thats on you faggot.

i cant put words in ur mouth, considering theres always a dick in it. But anyways, whose riding whose nuts? I said in a post i squash my beef with you, then you came right in quoting me talking shit. you fucked up doggy

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

i cant put words in ur mouth, considering theres always a dick in it. But anyways, whose riding whose nuts? I said in a post i squash my beef with you, then you came right in quoting me talking shit. you fucked up doggy

hey dipshit, first off you are the one who came in to this thread quoting me.  I NEVER go into a thread quoting you first, find me one, dumbass, yet I could probably find 10 of you in 10 minutes.  Nor have I ever made a thread about you.  Too bad you and scary spice girl can't say the same thing.  You both are on my nuts like fuckin baby powder.

second off, I have no beef with you, I just think you are a fuckin faggot.  You are the one who continuously quotes my posts and then talks some shit.  Yes, I'm going to respond to your dumbass when you talk some shit to me.  Don't talk shit to me, and I will never ever say anything to you, because basically I think you are a huge fuckin faggot pussy, and I don't give a shit about you, never will.  So fuck off you fuckin idiot.