Author Topic: about to delete east coast disc to Kuruption  (Read 303 times)

MIAMI4LIFE

Re: about to delete east coast disc to Kuruption
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 04:26:44 AM »
I don't remember any Wu-Tang affiliate being on Kuruption, who are you talking about???Also some Wu-Tang affiliates are just as good as the original members (or even better), I don't know, it seems like you're hating on the dude.I mean you've got La The Darkman, Killah Priest, 4th Disciple, Mathematics, Hell Razah & those are just the few of the many talented Wu-Tang afiliates.

he doesnt know much at all about the east, so cut him some slack.  But LOL @ him if hes also throwing buckshot and nore under the label of generic east coast rappers.  Then dude should jus stick to his dre and game cds

the buckshot track is tight, i saved that one, "light shit up" but the noreaga one is naaaahh. and I know enough for myself I guess, I bought all the wu tang first wave stuff minus ironman/liquid swords (which is only due to financial constraints/ a refusal to download albums). I got biggie's first two records ready and life after, thought they were dope. I'm into all Nas's shit minus nastradmus. I like jigga's reasonable doubt, blueprint, black lp, and anything dre produced. as a west coast hip hop fan what do I need of the east besides those basic classics?

Sure Public enemy, run dmc, ll cool j and all that historical stuff but I've heard enough to know that I personally would find more historical value to those records than sonic experience you dig?

and it's not like like I didn't know about chuck D or who he or public enemy was (that post I made asking about the sample in 10 crack commandments that provoked you to make your snide remark in the first place) I know who they are, read enough to understand their importance in a historical context but I hadn't heard the record that chuck's voice was sampled...so that means I don't know about it?

I should stick to my game and dre records, maybe you should stick to oh I don't know, a non west coast forum? aren't they missing you at allhiphop or sohh or some shit?
-T

you need to peep Ironman and Liquid Swords definitely east coast classics

XaNdEr

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2007, 04:48:29 AM »
Liquid Swords is a unique cd, never heard anytihng like it, its like a grimey story told by gza and the other wu members, really special  8)

besides that peep Vol 2 of Jay-Z and the Mobb Deep shit (Infamous and Hell on Earth, both classic ish) Redman and Gang Starr, best east coast group, imo.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2007, 10:45:11 AM »
Oh yeah AND i bought redman's whut thee album yeeears ago. I wish tommy fits would stop following me around dubcnn talking shit to me/about me not being just like him when it comes to east coast music.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

XaNdEr

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2007, 11:20:25 PM »
lol, just ignore the haters, there always gone be suckers like that, so dont let it get u down  ;)