Author Topic: Out of character situations  (Read 137 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Out of character situations
« on: February 20, 2007, 05:09:19 PM »
Damn I'm sure the same shit happens to ya'll at times but I jus had one of those situations where you do some out of character shit by accident check it,

I go to call this chick up to see if she wants to go out on friday night to see a show.  I dont know what the fuck it was but for some reason I start stumbling through the convo sounding all nervous an shit, keep in mind this doesnt happen often and I've gone out with her before so its no real first date jitters thing, this chick just made me nervous for some reason and I'm hella embarrassed by it, I'm prolly just over reacting but shit happens, drop a similar story if you got one, I wanna hear some other shit

-KIDRENEGADE-

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Out of character situations
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 05:39:28 PM »
Today at school, keep in mind todays my birthday too, anyways one of my friends whose well always an asshole usually I guess but its just him and everyone knows him as that-annoying and asshole alot. Anyways, were outside on lunch break at school and shit, then he tosses the corner of a piece of pizza at me and I was super pissed so i went to go tackle him and toss him to the ground for fun, this guys very tall so its hard to take him down right, but i kept trying and he got me down eventually but i got right up cause he couldnt keep me there then tried to take him again but then he delibrately kneed me in the face-err, cheek so it wasnt that harsh but anyways I just stopped and said, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR? and hes like, what you wanna fuck around? and took his jacket off waitin to fight me, I said fuck you buddy its my birthday I was jokin around youre an asshole.  I didnt fight him cause like I wasnt about to get suspended or non of that shit, plus i wasnt the one being serious until afterwards I guess. Anyways what an asshole I dont think Im gonna be cool with him anymore. Swear to god if that knee was in the nose or I started bleeding I think I would've socked him right in the face.

Oh yeah, I dont have any stories bout bitches right now sorry

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 05:49:30 PM »
a good story is a good story, LOL at "I said fuck you buddy its my birthday"

have a prop homie

-KIDRENEGADE-

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 06:01:38 PM »
Happy Birfday
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 06:47:05 PM »
Today at school, keep in mind todays my birthday too, anyways one of my friends whose well always an asshole usually I guess but its just him and everyone knows him as that-annoying and asshole alot. Anyways, were outside on lunch break at school and shit, then he tosses the corner of a piece of pizza at me and I was super pissed so i went to go tackle him and toss him to the ground for fun, this guys very tall so its hard to take him down right, but i kept trying and he got me down eventually but i got right up cause he couldnt keep me there then tried to take him again but then he delibrately kneed me in the face-err, cheek so it wasnt that harsh but anyways I just stopped and said, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR? and hes like, what you wanna fuck around? and took his jacket off waitin to fight me, I said fuck you buddy its my birthday I was jokin around youre an asshole.  I didnt fight him cause like I wasnt about to get suspended or non of that shit, plus i wasnt the one being serious until afterwards I guess. Anyways what an asshole I dont think Im gonna be cool with him anymore. Swear to god if that knee was in the nose or I started bleeding I think I would've socked him right in the face.

Oh yeah, I dont have any stories bout bitches right now sorry

Happy birthday. But that's fucked up. Something like that happened to me about a year and a half ago.

There was a get together at my friend's house. We all grew up together on the same street. Then one of my "friends" get beligerantly drunk like he usually does, and started verbally abusing his girl, telling her she'll never become anything in life and her college is subpar, yadda yadda. He has smacked her around before, so I tried to break it up telling him no one wants to hear his bullshit. Both he AND his girl told me to shut up and stay out of it, so I said fuck it and went back to reading a book I had with me. My back was turned to him too. All of a sudden, he runs up behind me and cracks me in the jaw. My other friend was in his bedroom at the time and he came running out to break it up. So the guy's girlfriend ends up running outside crying, and dude goes after her and smacks her around. My jaw hurt for the entire night and I didn't think anything of it. I've been jawed before and it ain't nothing. Then I woke up the next morning with my whole right side of my face swollen, so I went to the doctor and he told me my jaw was broken in two places. I needed two metal plates screwed in my jaw. Needless to say, I don't talk to the guy anymore, and neither does the guy whose place we were at.

At least I got morphine injections and vicodin. I zoned out watching cartoons several times, but I still don't have 100% sensation on the right part of my tounge.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 07:36:12 PM »
lol, damn, you ^2 should've fought back.......sock 'em one!

Happy b'day though. +1

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 07:58:07 PM »
lol, damn, you ^2 should've fought back.......sock 'em one!

Happy b'day though. +1

I was just so surprised that he hit me, then he ran out of the door after his bitch real quick afterwards, so I didn't have a chance. If I kicked his ass now, he'd try to press charges. I'm doing a pretty good job making him neurotic these days though. He's a power freak, so the fact that I won't talk to him is really making him go nuts. He even offered to give me $100 and an ounce of weed.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 09:08:59 PM »
^bribe u wit weed to be his freind still

LOL

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 10:54:06 PM »
LOL Yeah but I guess I fucked that up. I called his bitch fat when I saw a picture of her not too long ago. She probably gained 50lbs. or more since I saw her a year ago. Now he's all pissed off even though he knows it's true.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 01:15:04 AM »
LOL Yeah but I guess I fucked that up. I called his bitch fat when I saw a picture of her not too long ago. She probably gained 50lbs. or more since I saw her a year ago. Now he's all pissed off even though he knows it's true.

he beat her till she was hungry.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 01:38:05 AM »

he beat her till she was hungry.

He only beat her because she used to talk to other people, some of them were guys, and he got waaaaaaaaay too jealous since she was his first. Now they hardly talk to anyone so I doubt he still hits her. She just got too comfortable.

Same thing happened with my other friend's girl. She used to be 90lbs when they met, then blew up to 160lbs after they were together for 3 years. That's why I never fuck with a bitch more than a year.