Author Topic: Who is K Dot? / E-40 in TJ  (Read 103 times)

martmodem

• Lil Geezy
Who is K Dot? / E-40 in TJ
« on: February 20, 2007, 07:32:54 PM »
Who is that dude K Dot from BWS' (The Game) "The Cypha?"  Is that King Dot out of philly?  He murked everyone on that joint.  And who is Dub on that track?  I can't connect them with BWS for some reason.

AND E-40 is coming to Tijuana, Mexico this Friday @ Club Mysteries.  All my niggas is shook to come down so I need to see some Black up in there.  I know the SAs are going to be deep but I gotta catch my GOAT for $20.  SD BP stand up and come down.  One.

thisoneguy360

Re: Who is K Dot? / E-40 in TJ
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 07:38:34 PM »
K Dots from Compton apperentally and Dubbs from South Central, both just friends of Game not in BWS though

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 07:40:47 PM »
I'll be there. I just hope that nigga is really there. I remember my homies went to a Too Short concert out in TJ one time but he wasn't there. If I pay $26 and E-40 doesn't show up - I'm raping EVERYBODY in the muthafuckin club.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

martmodem

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 08:29:20 PM »
Good lookin fellas.  I'm HOPING E-40 shows up too.  He's close (in Vegas) but you never know.  Anyway, I know it's been awhile since that BWS tape dropped but Dub and K Dot gotta have something poppin.  Them cats is too talented.  Post any links y'all got on them dudes, no homo.  One.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 11:48:08 PM »
K-Dot is the lil homie from compton signed to Top Dawg Ent. same label as Jay Rock, Dude is only like 18 but sick as fuck