Author Topic: Prodigy - Return of the Mac Cover  (Read 471 times)

WC Iz Active

Re: Prodigy - Return of the Mac Cover
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 02:16:02 PM »
Im sure I will like the album, I just dont like the cover lol,  The King is a moron,. what the fuck does Dipset have to do with me not liking the album cover.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2007, 02:47:24 PM »
Im sure I will like the album, I just dont like the cover lol,  The King is a moron,. what the fuck does Dipset have to do with me not liking the album cover.

Probably just cause of the Unit vs. Dipset beef. That's why I though u said the cover was wack too lol.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2007, 08:36:38 PM »

Because it seems like you don't like anything not related to Dipset. Your sig kind of gives you away as someone who is obsessed.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2007, 08:51:31 PM »

Because it seems like you don't like anything not related to Dipset. Your sig kind of gives you away as someone who is obsessed.
U MAD?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2007, 10:22:25 PM »
who gives a fuck what the cover looks like. can\'t wait to get it. i might just buy it cuz the two tracks i heard were tight.