Author Topic: Check out some one take beats....feedback please..  (Read 190 times)

ecrazy

Check out some one take beats....feedback please..
« on: February 14, 2007, 01:27:53 AM »
www.myspace.com/eloco
All theses beats made in one take...Check out "bored outta my mind" - sampled the drums from daz's CD, everything else is me, chimes, keys, Scratches...all in one take...no editing, no cutting, just stop, rewind, record. all one take, and all "High" lol...its not The Greatest work ive done, trust me, but its pretty good for doing it all in one take, no editing and high, i think....
Nacky Nacky was also done the same way, The Riddim is basically me emulating a drum sample from somewhere (i think it might be from daz's cd as well, but i think it might be from somewhere else, i didnt name the sample when i saved it) and finally i was messing around and flipped and dabbled with "ALL I NEED" from Daz, its aight....

Feedback would be cool, if no, then ok....
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 02:22:55 AM by E-Crazy »

ecrazy

Re: Check out some one take beats....
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 02:23:02 AM »

ecrazy

Re: Check out some one take beats....feedback please..
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 03:35:30 PM »
bump

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 06:10:13 PM »
was up homie, i like youre first beat is thatyou djing cutting on there?
The second beat im not realy into
The remix is coo with what did you work on that?
The last beat is chill, nice vibe.

UpstateboiBeats

• Lil Geezy
  • Upstate Boi Productions
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 08:06:43 PM »
bored outta my mind - naw.  if that's you scratching, nice scratchin, but thats it.

e crazy riddim - nice drums, but no melody.  are you using live drums btw?  on this it sounds live

all i need flipped - ugly sounding clap, cool flute sound though.  repetitive, no structure?

nacky nacky - best one you have up, again, no melody really.  chimes are repetitive, no structure. 

sorry, not feelin it my dude. no hate, just giving honest opinion

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 09:25:54 PM »
^^LOVE the opinions, thanks for the feedback, all feedback is appreciated!

Once again, everything is one take, thats me on the cuts of the first track too, thanks for loving it!
There's really no melody on any of theses, they were all done high, and in less than an hour each.
No Structure to any of theses either, everything just sound of the ear, rewind, record. if i didnt like a take, id just re record and then layer another thing, first started with the drums, then the keys or and scratching last. The scratching is not the best either.