Author Topic: I MADE  (Read 250 times)

ecrazy

Re: I MADE
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 03:17:21 PM »
^^LOL, im taking the basketball class at LACC!!
LOL u are u go everydayz?
hell naw, that school sucks, really, i just go to play ball and do something athletic mondays and wednesdays, im also taking a marketing class and astronomy class just to finish my AA requirements, but that school is booty, they have some ballers though...i didnt understand a damn word u said in the post above my last reply, sorry, i just got LACC, so i hope i didnt get ur head all confused or anything

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 03:19:18 PM »
hell naw, that school sucks, really, i just go to play ball and do something athletic mondays and wednesdays, im also taking a marketing class and astronomy class just to finish my AA requirements, but that school is booty, they have some ballers though...i didnt understand a damn word u said in the post above my last reply, sorry, i just got LACC, so i hope i didnt get ur head all confused or anything

You get graded and shit on it too?

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 03:23:42 PM »
lol that coo then..which thing u did it get the paragraph i wrote?

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 03:25:17 PM »

No, its just pick up games for two hours or so. we run drills before we play, then we just pick up and play.

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2007, 03:25:53 PM »
huh?
its cool, dont worry about it

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2007, 03:28:32 PM »
huh?
its cool, dont worry about it
nah u say u did it understand a word i said where at?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2007, 03:28:51 PM »

No, its just pick up games for two hours or so. we run drills before we play, then we just pick up and play.
Damn that's tight as fuck.

Sorry, last one, they teach you fundamentals though?

ecrazy

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2007, 03:40:30 PM »

Damn that's tight as fuck.

Sorry, last one, they teach you fundamentals though?
naw, if u dont know the basics of basketball you really shouldnt be wanting to play in a college environment, if u are confident in your skills, then you will be cool, there are some people who aint up to par with the competition, but its cool, they match up with other people the same way

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2007, 04:32:58 PM »
yall better watch out when they call my name. 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2007, 06:48:13 PM »
LOL@ this thread

The Best of 3 Worlds

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2007, 07:42:22 PM »
u dont believe i made 200 pts :D