Author Topic: Official UEFA Champions League Round of 16 Thread: Feb, 20,21  (Read 744 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: Official UEFA Champions League Round of 16 Thread: Feb, 20,21
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2007, 11:18:19 AM »
Nah i dont think so, Liverpool always plays ultra defensive in the CL. And now theyre playing away at one of the most attacking and footballing teams in the world. So theyre gonna play very defensive and hoping theyre not gonna get a goal  againt them. So they can finish it when they are playing at home. But i definetly think barca is gonna score at least one goal. To bad Eto isnt there.

yeh i know what you mean mate, well we'll see who was right in a few hours  :)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 11:21:21 AM by It'Is-What-It'Is »

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2007, 02:37:34 PM »
Roma - Lyon 0-0
Barcelona - Liverpool 1-2
Porto - Chelsea 1-1
Internazionale - Valencia 2-2

A lot of ties tonight. And Liverpool....

« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 02:42:02 PM by *GP* Part Of The Dangerous Crew Movement »

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2007, 03:09:28 PM »
Nah i dont think so, Liverpool always plays ultra defensive in the CL. And now theyre playing away at one of the most attacking and footballing teams in the world. So theyre gonna play very defensive and hoping theyre not gonna get a goal  againt them. So they can finish it when they are playing at home. But i definetly think barca is gonna score at least one goal. To bad Eto isnt there.

;D...very defensive...if youre read the pre match talk with benitez youd have known they had no intention of playing defensively at the nou camp BECAUSE of barcelons ability to pinch a goal at anfield..playing for anything less than a win would have been suicidal..

wcsoldier

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2007, 10:05:52 PM »
Wow Roma-Lyon was the weakest game I 've been watched in the Round of 16 for YEARS (well since the Round of 16 exists..)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2007, 03:54:03 AM »
Damn, as pleasant as Liverpool kicking out Barca is, it would most certainly make Ronaldinho leaving for London  :-X
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2007, 06:08:15 AM »
Damn, as pleasant as Liverpool kicking out Barca is, it would most certainly make Ronaldinho leaving for London  :-X

Lets pray that never happens. But it aint over yet. I know Liverpool is very good at home, but lets not forget, if Barca starts playing no one can beat them.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2007, 06:08:53 AM »

;D...very defensive...if youre read the pre match talk with benitez youd have known they had no intention of playing defensively at the nou camp BECAUSE of barcelons ability to pinch a goal at anfield..playing for anything less than a win would have been suicidal..

Shit was crazy last night. Not what i excepcted of benitez.  Shows what a good trainer he is.

wcsoldier

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2007, 06:16:04 AM »
Etoo wil most likely leave.. I think Ronaldihno gonna stay

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2007, 06:19:39 AM »
Yea, but its a shame tho. They were so good togehter, Ronaldinho - Eto - Messi. You saw the difference last night. Saviola is a good player but he nowhere near Eto.
At least one of those chances Saviola had, Eto wouldve scored. But i like to see who they are gonna buy after Eto leaves. Henry or Tevez maybe?

wcsoldier

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2007, 06:22:22 AM »
^^  Etoo DID fuck up the situation.. did you see on TV , fool wanna fight with Thuram.. Thuram was joking around and Etoo grabbed his shirt and wanted to start shit...  I don't think Henry gonna leave Arsenal one day..

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2007, 06:26:45 AM »
Yea i know Eto fucked it up. But still its a goddamn shame seeing Eto leave (probably). But if they can get Henry it will only get better. But i doubt he will leave Arsenal.
But its difficult to find a forward that fits in with Ronaldinho and Messi. Cuz they be coming to the center a lot. That why Eto was so good. They should get a player who is able to create his own chances. Like Henry.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2007, 09:59:28 AM »

Shit was crazy last night. Not what i excepcted of benitez.  Shows what a good trainer he is.

told you bro that liverpool we guna get something from the game..  :D if only they would have held it @ 1-1 i would have made some money lol

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2007, 10:54:21 AM »
yea liverpool really suprised me. Wouldve never expected this.

Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2007, 11:18:29 AM »
i know we didn't win, but every1 on here were expecting chelsea to smoke, and porto did indeed play better then them. but now i'm worried chelsea will play for a 0-0 tie at home :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2007, 12:10:08 PM »
^^  Etoo DID fuck up the situation.. did you see on TV , fool wanna fight with Thuram.. Thuram was joking around and Etoo grabbed his shirt and wanted to start shit...  I don't think Henry gonna leave Arsenal one day..

when was that ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson