Author Topic: about to delete east coast disc of Kuruption  (Read 430 times)

WestCoasta

Re: about to delete east coast disc of Kuruption
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 01:54:26 PM »
nothings wrong with any of the tracks, but listenable and banging are spectrums away from each other.

I used to do what you do, skim through and keep what sounded good from the first listen

then about a year later when I was bored I picked up all the tracks I discarded and found that I missed out on tons of classics

I mean do whatever you want, I'm just sayin if you're only lookin for bangin tracks then you're gonna miss out on tons of shit, that's how it is

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 02:01:00 PM »
why would u even bother deleting it.  Just save them, how hard up are you for hard drive space, its not like they are really gonna save u any

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 02:41:13 PM »
nothings wrong with any of the tracks, but listenable and banging are spectrums away from each other.

I used to do what you do, skim through and keep what sounded good from the first listen

then about a year later when I was bored I picked up all the tracks I discarded and found that I missed out on tons of classics

I mean do whatever you want, I'm just sayin if you're only lookin for bangin tracks then you're gonna miss out on tons of shit, that's how it is

I listen to music mainly in the car, so it just has to be shit that's keeping me going kinda. Lyric albums are headphone albums to me you know? and i haven't listened with headphones to stuff in years.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 02:41:57 PM »
why would u even bother deleting it.  Just save them, how hard up are you for hard drive space, its not like they are really gonna save u any
and I share a PC with 4 other family members so yeah we all do our best to keep our files to a reasonable minimum, so I am skimming.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2007, 03:15:15 PM »
then just burn the entire disk.  blank cd's are so cheap nowadays.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2007, 04:05:27 PM »
and I share a PC with 4 other family members so yeah we all do our best to keep our files to a reasonable minimum, so I am skimming.

-T

Get a portable external hard drive. I just bought one for $200 from Costco that is 500GB. Of course, I do have almost 1000 albums on my computer.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2007, 07:09:11 PM »

-T

Get a portable external hard drive. I just bought one for $200 from Costco that is 500GB. Of course, I do have almost 1000 albums on my computer.

500 gigs? that's sick. i will do that when I can financially. that's what's up.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2007, 07:23:32 PM »
I liked the east coast cd.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2007, 07:28:13 PM »
like I said, it's listenable...there's nothing wrong with it it just doesn't grab me with its dopeness or anything
-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2007, 07:31:18 PM »
like I said, it's listenable...there's nothing wrong with it it just doesn't grab me with its dopeness or anything
-T

You should save Game also. Kurupt ripped that song.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2007, 01:54:00 AM »

-T

500 gigs? that's sick. i will do that when I can financially. that's what's up.

-T

It's definately worth it. Get Firewire though. USB 2.0 sucks. I found out the hard way with my other drives.

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2007, 04:19:15 AM »
I think if you combined the best tracks from the east coast disc and west coast disc then you'd have a great album, Kurupt was definitely spitting but some of the songs just weren't that good, sounded kinda rushed, but deginitely alot of bangers on both discs

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2007, 10:47:47 AM »
I think if you combined the best tracks from the east coast disc and west coast disc then you'd have a great album, Kurupt was definitely spitting but some of the songs just weren't that good, sounded kinda rushed, but deginitely alot of bangers on both discs

yeah, i just added it's a set up, light shit up, if you see me, game, another day from east coast disc to the WC disc and subtracted put that on something from the WC disc and it's a full 79.40 long cd. done dilly.

-T

westcoastavengers.com