Author Topic: Cube Offers TV Sneak Peak At 'Friday After Next'  (Read 114 times)

Sikotic™

Cube Offers TV Sneak Peak At 'Friday After Next'
« on: October 17, 2001, 07:04:23 PM »
Ice Cube and the USA Network are teaming up to offer television viewers the first chance to see him filming Friday After Next, the latest sequel in his Friday movie series. Ice Cube will appear on the USA Network in January to introduce the cable channel's airing of his films Friday and The Players Club, and he'll be seen talking from the set of Friday After Next, which features Ice Cube's Friday character working as a security guard in a strip club at Christmastime.
The first-of-its-kind promotion takes place in January to coincide with the release of Ice Cube's All About The Benjamins, an action-comedy that has Ice Cube portraying a bounty hunter chasing a bail jumper played by Mike Epps, who appeared in Next Friday and is also cast in Friday After Next.

Ice Cube is an actor, rapper, and film director whose movie projects have also included Three Kings, Higher Learning, Boyz N The Hood, and the recent Ghosts Of Mars. Ice Cube's most recent album, War & Peace, Volume 2 (The Peace Disc), came out last year.

-- Anna Maria Gibson, New York

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WS

Re: Cube Offers TV Sneak Peak At 'Friday After Nex
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2001, 08:23:02 PM »
Cool
i probably wont see it cause i live in Canada  :'(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »