Author Topic: Laker fans and Shaq  (Read 601 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Laker fans and Shaq
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 11:41:32 PM »
LMFAO @ nik, son get over it already.  Why dont you put this much attention towards your lake show choke in the playoffs last year against the suns as you do your hate for shaq

What the hell did the Lakers losing to a 2nd seed do to try and damage/tear apart your organization? LOL@your lack of common sense and retarded analogies.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2007, 11:45:34 PM »
question

would the miami heat be the defending champions as of right now if they never made that trade?

If Wade was reffed the same, probably...AND they'd have a much MUCH brighter future as well...Think about it, they traded Lamar Odom, Caron Butler, and Jordan Farmar for Shaq...Just a bad move, Laker fans are simply glad Jerry Buss didn't give up and pay Shaq that huge extension he cried for...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2007, 01:48:11 AM »
lol^ no way the heat would have done that

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2007, 09:54:40 AM »

I give credit to Shaq, but not any more than I give to Pat Riley or Antoine Walker...Shaq wasn't even close to being the centerpiece this time around.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2007, 10:30:40 AM »

I give credit to Shaq, but not any more than I give to Pat Riley or Antoine Walker...Shaq wasn't even close to being the centerpiece this time around.

Or the refs who handed them 3/4 of their victories. But that's a story for a different day.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2007, 10:44:48 AM »
^^ does that mean that the nba likes the heat more than any other team?? does kobe not get calls cause the NBA thinks hes a rapist??? i would love some answers from laker fans. intelligent answers might i add
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2007, 11:35:55 AM »
^^ does that mean that the nba likes the heat more than any other team?? does kobe not get calls cause the NBA thinks hes a rapist??? i would love some answers from laker fans. intelligent answers might i add

It's simple...Kobe doesn't get calls cuz the refs dont respect him. Wade has the refs in his back pocket. It's DEFINITELY not only Laker fans who know this...LOL. Read ANY basketball message board, and you will hear the same.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2007, 11:40:57 AM »
LMFAO @ my karma almost dropping 15 points in the past day.... laker fans lost lmfao
+1. Feel better? :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2007, 11:48:22 AM »
LMFAO @ my karma almost dropping 15 points in the past day.... laker fans lost lmfao
+1. Feel better? :-*

LOL. Isn't it ridiculous when people make threads like these and expect their karma not to drop, then they cry about it when it does? Come on, if your only defense is whining that your "karma dropped", then you KNOW you lost...Please come with something relative. It's obvious to me that Tom has no idea what he's talking about and is speaking on the situation without knowing the details simply because he has something against Laker fans...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 12:46:14 PM by Now_I_Know »

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2007, 12:10:47 PM »

It's simple...Kobe doesn't get calls cuz the refs dont respect him. Wade has the refs in his back pocket. It's DEFINITELY not only Laker fans who know this...LOL. Read ANY basketball message board, and you will hear the same.

why dont the refs respect kobe? shiet even i respect what he does on the court. except game 7 last year against the suns when he gave up 
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2007, 12:45:32 PM »

why dont the refs respect kobe? shiet even i respect what he does on the court. except game 7 last year against the suns when he gave up 

It's not about respecting what he does on the court, a good portion of refs simply don't like Kobe Bryant. There are many reasons...It's just like how a good portion of the media doesnt like Kobe (and you can see that through their articles), only the refs are capable of more than the media when they don't like or particularly like a specific individual...

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2007, 08:21:46 PM »
Im not totally sold on this whole Kobe \ Lakers conspiracy.  Nik, lemme ask you a question, if Kobe was gettin favored by the refs, like you say that Wade does, would you bitch as hard as you do now?  Either way its not fair, but would you still call the NBA office to complain?  What if refs favoring Kobe allowed them to win the championship would you wanna hire a lawyer to sue, or would you cheer for the Lakers and go to their big ass party get drunk and have fun? 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2007, 08:39:03 PM »
Im not totally sold on this whole Kobe \ Lakers conspiracy.  Nik, lemme ask you a question, if Kobe was gettin favored by the refs, like you say that Wade does, would you bitch as hard as you do now?  Either way its not fair, but would you still call the NBA office to complain?  What if refs favoring Kobe allowed them to win the championship would you wanna hire a lawyer to sue, or would you cheer for the Lakers and go to their big ass party get drunk and have fun? 

Dude, what the HELL does that have to do with anything? LOL. If Kobe got an advantage, of course I wouldn't complain about it (I wouldn't deny it though)...But does that justify anything? Come on, man...When broadcasters across the league (including ones who arent particularly known for liking the Lakers) have taken notice of Kobe's ref treatment, you KNOW there's no denying it...

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2007, 09:09:32 PM »
you should quit whatever job u do and become a sports writer, or broadcaster.