Author Topic: Who would win?  (Read 656 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Who would win?
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 08:14:15 PM »
It's so hard for me to believe that's the same cam'ron from dipset... I remember thinking that album was real weak way back when I used to scam BMG for those 12 cd subscriptions under different names... lol

Confessions of Fire weak!?  HAHAHA stop listening to rap please,  COF is legendary album

first of all, you have to agree cam'ron looks straight HOMO in the cover.

second of all, legendary album? when I think legendary I think paid in full, it takes a nation of millions to hold us back, enter the 36 chambers, illmatic, straight outta compton, etc. and you think THIS one is? It's not garbage but FAR from legendary. i think your true colors are showing

herpes

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 08:29:55 PM »
It's so hard for me to believe that's the same cam'ron from dipset... I remember thinking that album was real weak way back when I used to scam BMG for those 12 cd subscriptions under different names... lol

Confessions of Fire weak!?  HAHAHA stop listening to rap please,  COF is legendary album

COF legendary.... wow.... wow... for the first time in my life I am at a loss for words.... just wow.  How long have u been listenin to rap for, 2 weeks ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 08:34:46 PM »
Cam'ron already won. At least he makes money off his albums. All Loon did was buy Puffy a new Bentley.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 09:12:54 PM »
cam lost

and ya don't stop

WC Iz Active

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 11:33:29 PM »
In my non biased opinion Confessions of Fire is a LEGENDARY album.  songs like  D Rugs, Glory, Death, 357,       again IMO one of the best albums ever.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 12:12:59 AM »
In my non biased opinion Confessions of Fire is a LEGENDARY album.  songs like  D Rugs, Glory, Death, 357,       again IMO one of the best albums ever.

your a joke to this forum. and your opinions on albums and rappers are gaaaaaabage!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2007, 12:14:28 AM »

your a joke to this forum. and your opinions on albums and rappers are gaaaaaabage!

LMAO!! What a fuckin moron you are!  Like Cassidy or Budden or Ya Boy cant rap, hahaha like Dipset aint got bars,  get off my nuts faggot, u dont know shit

westkoastanostra

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2007, 12:15:58 AM »
the shovel wins by the way

westkoastanostra

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2007, 12:21:12 AM »

LMAO!! What a fuckin moron you are!  Like Cassidy or Budden or Ya Boy cant rap, hahaha like Dipset aint got bars,  get off my nuts faggot, u dont know shit

thats only a minimal percent of what u bee saying bitch. most of your opinions are useless. delete your Account already...your a virus to this forum. and your a PUSSY.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2007, 12:25:25 AM »

thats only a minimal percent of what u bee saying bitch. most of your opinions are useless. delete your Account already...your a virus to this forum. and your a PUSSY.

U MAD DOGGIE!! IM a legend round these parts, move on and accept it bitch

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2007, 01:03:39 AM »
Cam'ron already won. At least he makes money off his albums. All Loon did was buy Puffy a new Bentley.

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2007, 01:08:58 AM »

LOL@saying someones opinions are useless. Wake up doggy its a Forum! That means discussion. Everyones opinions are welcome. You sound like the virus that needs to delete his acct....And the fact you would you SINGLE Out spice is pretty suspect. Either you are on his nuts, or youre mad at the world lookin for someone to pick on. Poor little fella, you are.. :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds

westkoastanostra

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2007, 09:44:01 PM »

U MAD DOGGIE!! IM a legend round these parts, move on and accept it bitch

self-proclaimed legend dont count.....sorry...

LOL@saying someones opinions are useless. Wake up doggy its a Forum! That means discussion. Everyones opinions are welcome. I'm the virus that needs to delete my acct..... I'm on his nuts.

:)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2007, 06:17:08 PM »
loon will fuck cam up and shuv that hammer in his asshole.
that or cam would have runned away just like he did against junior mafia

ouch

runned?

The Maestro