Author Topic: Point Blank - Born and Raised in the Ghetto (video) (crack)  (Read 224 times)

The_Offence

Point Blank - Born and Raised in the Ghetto (video) (crack)
« on: February 19, 2007, 07:47:18 PM »

(February 20, 2007) - Toronto, ON - Tiltrock Records announces the eagerly-anticipated release of Point Blank’s new video “Born and Raised in the Ghetto.” Directed by Marc Andre Debryuvne of Blink Pictures, the video takes place in downtown Toronto’s Regent Park Housing Project and features group members Imperial, RPD, Stump, Kidd & Trouble. Built in the late 1940’s,Regent Park is North America’s first government funded housing project community and Canada’s largest. Now 50 years later, several buildings in the Regent Park community are being torn down in an effort to re-develop the community. All members grew up in the community and felt a need shed light to it in the midst of the recent redevelopment project. The video features exclusive footage of the original development of Toronto’s Regent Park in the early 1950’s and clips from Regent Park in the 80’s when many of the group members families moved in. Licensed directly from the National Film Board, the footage contrasts the current state of Regent Park and offers an insight into the issues its residents faced both then and now.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 09:20:38 AM by The_Offence »

Big B

Re: Point Blank - Born and Raised in the Ghetto (video) (crack)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 09:13:57 PM »
i dont know you, and my momma told me to never trust strangers, so i will not take your word on said crack

ABN

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 09:36:46 AM »
fuck this clown, the real Point Blank is from Houston.

The_Offence

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 09:49:26 PM »

(February 20, 2007) - Toronto, ON - Tiltrock Records announces the eagerly-anticipated release of Point Blank’s new video “Born and Raised in the Ghetto.” Directed by Marc Andre Debryuvne of Blink Pictures, the video takes place in downtown Toronto’s Regent Park Housing Project and features group members Imperial, RPD, Stump, Kidd & Trouble. Built in the late 1940’s,Regent Park is North America’s first government funded housing project community and Canada’s largest. Now 50 years later, several buildings in the Regent Park community are being torn down in an effort to re-develop the community. All members grew up in the community and felt a need shed light to it in the midst of the recent redevelopment project. The video features exclusive footage of the original development of Toronto’s Regent Park in the early 1950’s and clips from Regent Park in the 80’s when many of the group members families moved in. Licensed directly from the National Film Board, the footage contrasts the current state of Regent Park and offers an insight into the issues its residents faced both then and now.