Author Topic: What Car is this  (Read 272 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What Car is this
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 07:32:40 PM »
that car aint shit, i want a mustang or one of those mazda things

Mustangs are weak. They cost more stock than GM cars do, and they need mods to reach speeds GM cars can do stock.
so what do u recomend?

Used:
Camaro
Caprice 305 (or 350 if you can find one)
Monte Carlo

New:
Cobalt
Chrysler 300C
somebody told me that a camero is the poor mans sports car. but i dunno i never drove one.

and u gota admit a mustang looks pretty sick wit a body kit and shit

It is the poor mans sports car, but it's easy to maintain and fast, especially if you get the V8. And if you get the body and paint looking right, it's a very pleasant car to look at. My friend had one for a couple years. He has a Cadillac now and he says he misses the Camaro even with the manual transmission driving through the city.

I like the look of the 2000+ Mustangs, espeically the 06 Mustang GTs. Earlier years look like wimpy pieces of crap.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 07:37:07 PM »

Mustangs are weak. They cost more stock than GM cars do, and they need mods to reach speeds GM cars can do stock.
so what do u recomend?

Used:
Camaro
Monte Carlo

New:
Cobalt
Chrysler 300C
somebody told me that a camero is the poor mans sports car. but i dunno i never drove one.

It is the poor mans sports car, but it's easy to maintain and fast, especially if you get the V8. And if you get the body and paint looking right, it's a very pleasant car to look at. My friend had one for a couple years. He has a Cadillac now and he says he misses the Camaro even with the manual transmission driving through the city.

I like the look of the 2000+ Mustangs, espeically the 06 Mustang GTs. Earlier years look like wimpy pieces of crap.
which one has more room in it? my cuzzin got a mustang and its hard for me to get in there and its hard to get out and im only 6'2.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 07:53:08 PM »

so what do u recomend?

Used:
Camaro
Monte Carlo

New:
Cobalt
Chrysler 300C

which one has more room in it? my cuzzin got a mustang and its hard for me to get in there and its hard to get out and im only 6'2.

If you want something comfortable, you don't want a sports car at all. I'm 6'3", and getting in and out of my friend's Camaro sucked too. Sports cars are lower to the ground and not as wide as sedans to make them streamline. If you can find a decent late 80s Caprice, it's not really a sports car, but it's fast and comfortable. Monte Carlos aren't bad either, but the newer ones aren't as fast and the older ones can get expensive if they are restored. It's not that hard to fix up an old Monte Carlo yourself though.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 07:55:51 PM »

so what do u recomend?

Used:
Camaro
Monte Carlo

New:
Cobalt
Chrysler 300C

If you want something comfortable, you don't want a sports car at all. I'm 6'3", and getting in and out of my friend's Camaro sucked too. Sports cars are lower to the ground and not as wide as sedans to make them streamline. If you can find a decent late 80s Caprice, it's not really a sports car, but it's fast and comfortable. Monte Carlos aren't bad either, but the newer ones aren't as fast and the older ones can get expensive if they are restored. It's not that hard to fix up an old Monte Carlo yourself though.
i just wanna a fast car that looks pretty clean, i was thinkin about goin wit one of the older model cadilacs or a chevy
but iono yet

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 08:03:28 PM »
i just wanna a fast car that looks pretty clean, i was thinkin about goin wit one of the older model cadilacs or a chevy
but iono yet

Cadillacs always look clean, but you have to take into consideration stuff breaking down on older cars, and you'll have to pay an arm and a leg for parts. If you get a Chevy, avoid 92-98s. They are nothing but problems.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 08:14:32 PM »
but iono yet

Cadillacs always look clean, but you have to take into consideration stuff breaking down on older cars, and you'll have to pay an arm and a leg for parts. If you get a Chevy, avoid 92-98s. They are nothing but problems.
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Cadillac cien 2
http://www.autointell.com/nao_companies/general_motors/cadillac/cadillac-cien-concept/cadillac-cien-01.htm

Big B

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 08:40:13 PM »
but iono yet

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Cadillac cien 2
http://www.autointell.com/nao_companies/general_motors/cadillac/cadillac-cien-concept/cadillac-cien-01.htm
think thats impressive?
http://www.automobilemag.com/auto_shows/2003detroitautoshowcadillac/

swangin and bangin

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 08:42:19 PM »
but iono yet

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Cadillac cien 2
think thats impressive?
http://www.automobilemag.com/auto_shows/2003detroitautoshowcadillac/
GOD DAMN
V16

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 09:21:30 PM »

so what do u recomend?
i got a camaro ss, and my car shits on any mustang, and it fuckin quick.  but if i were you, and you were looking for an older car, get a 87 buick grand national, or if u want a new car, wait for the new camaro ss, its gonna have a 6.3 liter supercharged motor that is gonna be stupid fast.  8)  GM>>>ford

swangin and bangin

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 09:26:08 PM »

so what do u recomend?
i got a camaro ss, and my car shits on any mustang, and it fuckin quick.  but if i were you, and you were looking for an older car, get a 87 buick grand national, or if u want a new car, wait for the new camaro ss, its gonna have a 6.3 liter supercharged motor that is gonna be stupid fast.  8)  GM>>>ford
is there any pics of the new camaro

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2007, 09:38:14 PM »
The new Camaro is hella sexy. I seen one at a car show.