Author Topic: Wade just left the game in a wheelchair...  (Read 1173 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Wade just left the game in a wheelchair...
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 09:34:09 AM »
I just read that he dislocated his shoulder.  I bet all the haters would cry like bitches if they dislocated theirs!

I didn't take this serious because Wade does this same thing ALL THE TIME. I expected him to do his usual drama queen scene, leave and have everybody worked up, then come back to make himself look like superman.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 09:40:12 AM »
^^^^ Wade is out 6 weeks , bye bye Miami  :laugh:

Citizen-Y

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 10:07:16 AM »
And the Rockets win and secure my three team parlay!  Sorry D-Wade!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 10:26:28 AM »
I just read that he dislocated his shoulder.  I bet all the haters would cry like bitches if they dislocated theirs!

Homie, I've broken my wrist and didn't cry, and I was in the 8th grade. I seen a pop warner football player dislocate his should and didn't cry. Dude just went to a bench and popped it back in. Wade on the other hand was sitting on the bench litterally crying.

Did he really cry literally? Cool, somebody got a vid of this?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 10:58:19 AM »

Homie, I've broken my wrist and didn't cry, and I was in the 8th grade. I seen a pop warner football player dislocate his should and didn't cry. Dude just went to a bench and popped it back in. Wade on the other hand was sitting on the bench litterally crying.

I broke my wrist in 7nth grade too, but I cried like a bitch when the doctor started messing with it without any anesticia :-\

rik

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 11:02:30 AM »

I broke my wrist in 7nth grade too, but I cried like a bitch when the doctor started messing with it without any anesticia :-\

Oh, I cried when the doctor fucked with it. I didn't cry when I broke it though, mainly because there were people around and I didn't want anyone to see me cry.

Sparegeez

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 11:06:49 AM »

Oh, I cried when the doctor fucked with it. I didn't cry when I broke it though, mainly because there were people around and I didn't want anyone to see me cry.

LOL same here! I was playing flag football for my JHS team and I got leveled by a big ass lineman and I landed on my wrist. There was a bitch I liked in the stands and I didn't cry until I got the hospitol.

And for this thread, fuck you guys I have a Dwayne Wade jersey on today and I got people clowning on me for wearing his jersey today because of his injury last night.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 11:10:35 AM »

NFL players dislocate shoulders at times and they all pop them back in place and go back in. A dislocated shoulder and a SEPERATED shoulder are 2 diff things...

The Best of 3 Worlds

thisoneguy360

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 12:10:44 PM »
Oh the hate... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2007, 12:33:52 PM »

LOL same here! I was playing flag football for my JHS team and I got leveled by a big ass lineman and I landed on my wrist. There was a bitch I liked in the stands and I didn't cry until I got the hospitol.

And for this thread, fuck you guys I have a Dwayne Wade jersey on today and I got people clowning on me for wearing his jersey today because of his injury last night.

Why the hell did you wear his jersey the day after he was seen crying live on TV? You pretty much asked for that one...LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2007, 12:36:35 PM »
I don't understand how people cry from pain...Pain just doesnt get me emotional at all. It doesnt really make sense to me, unless you're under the age of 10...Wade is a bitch, he deserved this injury for his style of play, running all around and jumping into players expecting a foul (and getting it most of the time). Just like Sparegeez wearing the jersey, he was asking for it...

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2007, 12:53:08 PM »
maybe he was crying cause he knew it was something serious and was sad that hes gonna have to miss time
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2007, 12:55:23 PM »
^that's even worse.

d-nice

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2007, 12:59:50 PM »
^that's even worse.

Kobe cried when they were going for a four peat and lost. It's part of the game.

d-nice

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2007, 01:03:56 PM »
Magic Johnson too when he pulled his hamstring in the finals against Detroit.