Author Topic: Wade just left the game in a wheelchair...  (Read 1149 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Wade just left the game in a wheelchair...
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2007, 01:03:58 AM »
^^Talking shit about Dirk's leadership, talking shit about Kobe after he won the all-star MVP, elbowing Kobe like a bitch when Kobe played lock-down defense on him, running into players and jumping in the air to get calls, flopping and exaggerating shit like a prima donna...I don't know Wade personally, but based on what I've seen from him, he's pretty much been a pussy in the league...

Exactly why I posted this. I was expecting him to pull the same crap he always does.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2007, 03:49:14 AM »
Wade best player in NBA now. hurt, fucked up

PLANT

« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2007, 06:32:39 AM »
NIK, you sound like a huge dork in this thread, you need to shut the fuck up. 

rik

« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2007, 08:23:15 AM »
i cried when a rusted nail went through my foot

Don't you also cry after you make love to your boyfriend?

Citizen-Y

« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2007, 08:45:25 AM »
^^Talking shit about Dirk's leadership, talking shit about Kobe after he won the all-star MVP, elbowing Kobe like a bitch when Kobe played lock-down defense on him, running into players and jumping in the air to get calls, flopping and exaggerating shit like a prima donna...I don't know Wade personally, but based on what I've seen from him, he's pretty much been a pussy in the league...

I would have had said the same thing about Dirk, it would piss me off to hear a player on a team my team beat for a championship keep saying, "we gave it to them" when reality is you didn't step up when your team needed you.

Never heard the shit talking about Kobe.

Never seen the elbow.

Alot of players do the same thing young chap, even your father Kobe.

I remember a time when the Lakers had the two biggest actors  in the world, Vlade and Derek Fischer.  I bet it was a smart play to flop then.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2007, 09:06:38 AM »

PLANT, you sound like an obsessed nutrider...Don't post if you have nothing useful to add.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2007, 09:07:10 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2007, 09:11:48 AM »

I would have had said the same thing about Dirk, it would piss me off to hear a player on a team my team beat for a championship keep saying, "we gave it to them" when reality is you didn't step up when your team needed you.

Never heard the shit talking about Kobe.

Never seen the elbow.

Alot of players do the same thing young chap, even your father Kobe.

I remember a time when the Lakers had the two biggest actors  in the world, Vlade and Derek Fischer.  I bet it was a smart play to flop then.

I hated the way Vlade flopped, I thought it was pathetic. Derek Fisher was a player who was extremely good at getting in the right defensive stances to take the charge, different from flopping.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Tlx2zR-BZ4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4Tlx2zR-BZ4</a>

If you're ignorant regarding the circumstances, then there's really no need to reply...

PLANT

« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2007, 09:53:05 AM »

PLANT, you sound like an obsessed nutrider...Don't post if you have nothing useful to add.
whats so useful about you going on and on about comparing other players who have cried in sports?  LOL, and you are riding Wades nuts more than anyone, maybe even more than you ride Kobes at the moment.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2007, 10:05:41 AM »
Damn ya'll are the biggest haters i've ever heard of, I know why you hate Shaq but you know Wade is the shit, too bad for him, and even worse for the Heat, but it's aight, Shaq will start averaging 30/12 once again and get the Southeast title back to Miami

I don't understand the Wade hate either but Shaq will never see anything near 30/12 ever again, he's a shell of his former self.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2007, 10:15:19 AM »
Wade looked like a lil bitch bottom line. Quit defending people. You all know tha truth

The Best of 3 Worlds

swangin and bangin

« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2007, 11:26:27 AM »

Yo momma cries when I'm rippen up her asshole wit my dick

rik

« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2007, 11:33:47 AM »

Yo momma cries when I'm rippen up her asshole wit my dick

Stop lying, you know damn well you don't have a dick. And you like boys.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 11:39:01 AM by Rik The Ruler »

thisoneguy360

« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2007, 04:25:31 PM »
I'll always be a big Wade fan, I don't get why so many people hate on him, but everyone has opinions.

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2007, 04:33:16 PM »
Damn ya'll are the biggest haters i've ever heard of, I know why you hate Shaq but you know Wade is the shit, too bad for him, and even worse for the Heat, but it's aight, Shaq will start averaging 30/12 once again and get the Southeast title back to Miami

LMAO!!!!!

Ahh man I owe you for that. I have a cold right now and I needed somethin to make me feel better.

Well he is Superman right?