Author Topic: Break up to make up confirmed  (Read 1460 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Break up to make up confirmed
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2007, 05:05:12 AM »
Cant any of those happening.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2007, 05:51:17 AM »
^^^^ Yeah... sometimes singles are different or not in the same order than in the US... the last example Maneater from Nelly was getting vid rotation way before Pronimiscuous...

props, they should have released Hen and Buddah here too one of my favorite Snoop joints

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2007, 07:13:28 AM »
next caller please

Yo Man I'm French & I fucc U !!!

U don't know us biatch !! I read The Source, XXl in og version so shut the fucc up !!
Wow, we got a gang banging, motherfuckin crip from France!!! ::) I hate it when fans act like their favorite rappers, pathetic.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 07:17:05 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

wcsoldier

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2007, 07:31:47 AM »
next caller please

U don't know us biatch !! I read The Source, XXl in og version so shut the fucc up !!
Wow, we got a gang banging, motherfuckin crip from France!!! ::) I hate it when fans act like their favorite rappers, pathetic.
Fuck what you heard fool , we gang bang hard in France man http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=136811.0  :-X :grumpy:

Desert Lord

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2007, 02:18:29 PM »
maybie he is from the french ghettos, fool!
where you from? bevilly hills? easy for you to talk

wcsoldier

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2007, 02:27:22 PM »
maybie he is from the french ghettos, fool!
where you from? bevilly hills? easy for you to talk
lol wtf... this is nothing to do with coming from the ghetto or not.. this fool is obviously a wannabe US rapper... what about having your own style... plus the only "gangstas" organizations are from the South of France due to the fact Italy isn't far... plus these people aren't from the ghetto..

Desert Lord

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2007, 02:42:26 PM »
you know nothing about europe, my friend! all you know is something you see on tv...
whe DEFINITLY have ghetto's here with emigrants and refugees just like in the states.
that's not important to me but i don't like it when rich white kids from the USA think that they can talk gangsta-style and disrespect the people who really should be recognize for their situations.
Be proud of yourself and not of someone you see on tv that you have nothing familar with besides that you speak the same language

wcsoldier

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2007, 03:25:29 PM »
^^^^ I'm from France you moron... can u read a thread actually ?  :-X.. lol at you thinkin you know more than me about France... they are ghettos in France but the violence isn't as strong as it is in USA

nad45

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2007, 04:03:43 PM »
hi!! it's me
I posted the news about snoop
you don't believe me?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2007, 07:56:06 PM »
next caller please

Fuck what you heard fool , we gang bang hard in France man http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=136811.0  :-X :grumpy:

correction, youre white and youre getting banged on by minorities that live in cités and don't have any connection to the internet, you probably scared to go outside and keep thinking k-maro is the definition of what's hot
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 07:57:40 PM by P.L.O. Style »

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2007, 09:07:57 PM »
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

wcsoldier

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2007, 11:04:49 PM »
next caller please

correction, youre white and youre getting banged on by minorities that live in cités and don't have any connection to the internet, you probably scared to go outside and keep thinking k-maro is the definition of what's hot
what are you talking about man... don't try to teach me on my country or what hip hop is...  ::) you're just a moron who thinks he knows all about France whereas you're coming from Canada ... once again I don't deny there are some very dangerous hoods in France but nobody is gang-banging..  I'm not gonna my waste to argue with you, I think West Coast has already proved you're very clever  :-X

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2007, 12:09:22 AM »
what does the term "gangbanging" actually mean?  :P

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2007, 12:40:04 AM »

1.Break up to make up/helter skelter- I do not think these are happening in the form in which they are being discussed here. The wash/2001/tha last meal/no limit top dogg pretty much constitutes break up to make up. The N.W.A reunion is what became of Helter skelter; chin check, hello, and Ren appearing on some DPG shit circa 2000 is what the N.W.A reunion became. and the UIS tour constitutes both as well.

2.it's funny that this thread would get a bunch of french people to argue with each other.

3. Gangbanging is probably bets defined as crime or actions committed for gang purposes or by a gang member. I've heard rappers say they were slanging as opposed to gangbanging so that implies the gangbanging is actual jacking/attacking/shooting/robbing people.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

ice78

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2007, 04:02:25 AM »
some people have big ego s.talking about the us the france who gangbanging the most you are just hilarious.in france i can tell u there is no gang but some people who s hanging with the people in the neighborhood and they were wild gansta hustlers and all the same shit u have in us the only big difference is the weapon it s more difficult to have in france but we also have it.but dont worried american people u are the best and i known u love that big ego s fuck the world.but just in case remember the roitts in france don t forget that one.for the hip hop dont worry we have some good rappers some good producer and some us artist s have already work with french dude like game raekwan mobb deeps nas royce and for production some producers like focus like dr dre engineering mix some french cd.so shut the fuck up ok i m french and i love hip hop us but don t be stupid we don t need u.and hip hop us were not big if they not sell records worldwide don t forget that u are the biggest market but without the rest of the world you are NOTHING.
one love from france hoods.