Author Topic: Break up to make up confirmed  (Read 1454 times)

OG Snoopaveli

Re: Break up to make up confirmed
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2007, 05:23:41 AM »
i love this westcoast muzik ! since i'm 6 (in 1993) i listen Snoop,Pac,Dpg and all this ish !!
I hate the french rap  i maybe love 2 or 3  album, seriously !!
What is your problems if i listen this shit?? Man ain't no gangbangin in France, ain't no crips ain't no bloods ! I live in something like a ghetto. But ain't nuthin like your home man ! Don't talk shit on what you don't know !! In my hood we selling drugs too some guys have guns some not some guys rob and some not !! We have bitchz too we have drink too !! We are not different.
I never disrespect u if you don't disrespect me !  Ain't got nuthin but love for everybody are cool !!

Like u man i loved and still love this death row era this G-Funk era this Gangsta Shit era... and even more of u !!

So tell me what is the problem??

some people have big ego s.talking about the us the france who gangbanging the most you are just hilarious.in france i can tell u there is no gang but some people who s hanging with the people in the neighborhood and they were wild gansta hustlers and all the same shit u have in us the only big difference is the weapon it s more difficult to have in france but we also have it.but dont worried american people u are the best and i known u love that big ego s fuck the world
one love from france hoods.

agree  8)
+ snoop, daz, ect... work with french guys !!

For exemple the ost of Asterix

this is Snoop ft Jamel ( no rapper is a french comedian)  on a HOT DAZ BEAT !!

Or Check this out !!

Daz Dillinger ft Doc Gyneco Produce by daz !

http://thawestizbacc.blog.mongenie.com/index.php?idblogp=291532 

makes sense, europe has mad dpg love. do you know what these songs were released on?

-T

I got both songs! The first its Snoop ft Jamel on the ost of Asterix Mission cleopatra and the other is from Doc Gyneco album called Solitaire with a  feat Daz

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2007, 01:05:12 AM »
maybie he is from the french ghettos, fool!
where you from? bevilly hills? easy for you to talk
Shut the fuck up dickhead.How do you know I'm even from America???Dude, I live in Poland & I've seen all types of different shit & I've been in different situations (got a knife pointed at my stomache & also some dude was waving his gun in front of my head).But thats no reason for me to type with double c's like a crip.There's no such thing as gangbangers in Europe.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 01:07:14 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

ice78

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2007, 11:55:05 AM »
people let talk music !!!!!!
we don t care how your hood is hot there is just some hood everywhere whith ndealers hustler and all this bullshit.and in france in hood we have internet so please stopping all this bullshit!!!!
so lets speak music
i ve a problem with my hard drive ?so  i give u some nyce video:
-Ol Kainry feat Raekwon - De Park Hill à 91 Pise

-rohff a french rapper

nas ntm back in the day

mobb deep 113