Author Topic: Kurupt Bellly Album Coming  (Read 366 times)

The_Offence

Kurupt Bellly Album Coming
« on: February 28, 2007, 09:47:44 PM »
Belly said in  an interview him and Kurupt are working on an album he also talked about touring with snoop and ice cube

HHC: Tell me about the Snoop and Ice Cube tour.
It’s an honor. That’s all you can feel. I have no album out and my song just got put on rotation, so it’s definitely an honor to get a gig that big.

HHC: How did it go?
The tour was a lot of fun… it was a blessing for me. I grew up listening to Snoop and Ice Cube; rocking crowds with them was a dream come true.

HHC: What was the best performance and why?
The two best performances were Ottawa and Montreal. I was sick with strep throat and I lost my voice the day before the Ottawa show. When I got on stage, I wasn’t even sure if my voice was working… it was. I rocked the crowds in both cities and the energy levels in both cities were out the roof. I’m still getting fan mail about it. At the end of the day I rocked every single crowd they put me in front of.

HHC: Any tips you learned from the OGs?
Being on the road with my big homies taught me to stay humble. They’re both humble and cool about everything.

HHC: How were your sets? What was the crowd’s response?
My sets started off at 20 minutes and once everybody saw what I do to a crowd, they gave me an extra 20 minutes. By the second half of the tour, I was doing 40 minute shows. The crowd’s response was crazy; they loved it!

HHC: Your video is on rotation in Canada. Is it going to gain any International exposure?
My video is already playing on Telemundo in the U.S. and it’s playing on MuchArabyeah in the Middle East. It’s going to be on all the stations in the U.S. and across the world very soon.

HHC: Any more tours anytime soon?
I got a couple of tours in the works. I’m sure you’ll find out about it very soon. I’m just not allowed to say anything yet; until they come with that number I’m looking for!

HHC: Anything else you'd like to add?
Yeah… just to add to my collaborations for this year. I’ve also got an album with Kurupt on the way this year.

HHC: Oh really? How’d you get into that?
Me and Kurupt have been meaning to work on a track together, but because we had such good chemistry, we decided to make a whole album. We’re planning on putting that out by winter of 2007.

HHC: Cool, best of luck on that. Alright… so I think that’s it for my questions. Is there anything you would like to say to your fans?
It’s going to be a take over. And for all the haters out there, I hope they know I have a smile from ear to ear. Any type of feedback is appreciated. Get at me
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 09:55:40 PM by The_Offence »

GangstaBoogy

Re: Kurupt Bellly Album Coming
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 10:02:08 PM »
Who the fuck is Belly?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 10:54:10 PM »
Who the fuck is Belly?

cant wait for some kurupt.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 12:44:26 PM »
add another project that kurupt is heavily affilaited with coming out this year
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

$Eg2$

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 12:46:48 PM »
Who the fuck is Belly?

Thats what Im yellin ???

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 01:03:46 PM »
Thats why you gotta keep it locked to Dubcnn.com

Belly feat. Ginuwine "Pressure" VIDEO (Dir by Mr. X) Download
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=134931.0

DUBCNN: Belly & Ginuwine Know You Fell The Pressure {MP3 Audio}
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=123601.0

New Rapper BELLY (MP3 Audio with SCARFACE) + more
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=112067.0

Northwest Ryda

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2007, 11:08:24 PM »
belly's a fuckin joke man... u peep his videos with massari and ginuwine... and its evrything that is wrong with hip hop!!!! fake everything.... poppin bubbly at the club... payin with stacks of money bitches all over the place, rented bentleys the whole fuckin 9 yards.... it's ur typical rap video except belly doesnt even have a fuckin album out and his songs arent dope.... so they're just throwing so much money out on these videos... contribution to why hip hop is dying..... can't believe rupt' is doin sumthin with him.... proly won't surface