Author Topic: Jamarcus Russel aka JaMonster  (Read 1191 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: Jamarcus Russel aka JaMonster
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 08:19:36 PM »
And seein that Joey Porter and Joe Horn got released today....I could see us gettin one of them. Especially Porter...his image fits the old school Raiders defense to a T.
joey porter would be dope. we also need another safety fuck schwiegert that fools sucks. None of this is going to be financially possible with Moss still on the team
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2007, 10:25:20 AM »
And seein that Joey Porter and Joe Horn got released today....I could see us gettin one of them. Especially Porter...his image fits the old school Raiders defense to a T.

I got ten bucks that says Porter ends up in CINCINATTI..Any takers?  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2007, 07:27:08 PM »

damn hommie someone fucked ur karma up. anywayz cinci huh? where u here this from

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2007, 08:33:55 PM »

damn hommie someone fucked ur karma up. anywayz cinci huh? where u here this from

yeah they did. My shit has gone down 35 in the last 3 days, someones a huge hater. Help me out huh? haha. About Cincy i have my sources  ;)
But heres one thing to think about DICK LEBEAU  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2007, 10:02:26 PM »

yeah they did. My shit has gone down 35 in the last 3 days, someones a huge hater. Help me out huh? haha. About Cincy i have my sources  ;)

Remember that one thread about karma I made a couple of days ago? And then Seven was talking shit to you about how you wine about karma along with NIK...

you might have some suspects.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2007, 11:41:35 PM »
naw joey porter to dallas, 3-4 defense baby

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2007, 10:34:54 AM »

its nothin i got u +2

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2007, 07:02:08 PM »

Remember that one thread about karma I made a couple of days ago? And then Seven was talking shit to you about how you wine about karma along with NIK...

you might have some suspects.

damn. hes dumb then cuz i never even brought it up. Jat sais something. And Spice started a thread..Fuck tha haters

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2007, 08:19:29 PM »
^^+1 fuck these bitch ass motherfuckers. ain't none of em seeing us in the fuckin real motherfuckin world. i damn near almost got my golden gloves when i was younger come c me

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2007, 01:02:28 AM »
^^+1 fuck these bitch ass motherfuckers. ain't none of em seeing us in the fuckin real motherfuckin world. i damn near almost got my golden gloves when i was younger come c me

LOL! +1
Jats that dude

The Best of 3 Worlds

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2007, 05:05:25 AM »
haha..it be funny if Russel fails...and Quinn..who might b drafted in the late round..has some success
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2007, 11:03:15 AM »
haha..it be funny if Russel fails...and Quinn..who might b drafted in the late round..has some success

itll probably go that way

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2007, 09:21:51 PM »

quinn will go #3 to cleveland hes coming off the board early. As for JaMonster hes got the best arm the NFL has EVER see. he'll be aight

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2007, 10:26:52 AM »

quinn will go #3 to cleveland hes coming off the board early. As for JaMonster hes got the best arm the NFL has EVER see. he'll be aight

Ive heard they might take a T so you never know..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2007, 10:43:51 AM »

if Joe Thomas goes 2nd the browns will prolly snatch up Quinn
Ive heard they might take a T so you never know..