Author Topic: For those who think soccer is GAY and Football is tougher?  (Read 1602 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: For those who think soccer is GAY and Football is tougher?
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2007, 05:32:17 PM »
Do you soccer guys realize how many NFL players get concussions...

tell me again what does it take to get a Yellow Card in soccer again? LOL@Soccer

that is the dumbest reason to justify a quality of the sport!

YES FOOL those who PLAY SOCCER  KNOW IT IS NOT HARD TO KNOCK SOMEONE DOWN, ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE RUNNING!!!!

There is NO talent to tackling someone down in a tight space (smaller than a soccer field) 

The whole game of football was invented after FOOTBALL (soccer) and RUGBY

You see....the game you defend and think is the greatest thing invented is really nothing but good ol' american entertainment to suck up lots of money and advertise.

There is no real talent to playing american football because the there are 2 teams within a team, the players arent the same sizes and arent the same as far as technique...so it doesnt make it a fair game.  Colliding into eachother doesnt show power, strength and whatever other macho BS you wanna shove down your throat.  We have other sports that feed that purpose...no need to fantasize about bunch of fat men in tights and helmets who scream like they're herculeez!   :D

P.S.  What kind of a sport you change offense and defense? lol 

Justify the quailty of the sport??? did u read the topic? LOL@ you. ITS ABOUT WHICH SPORT IS MORE PHYSICAL!!!
LOL@easy to tackle someone, especially if there running. Youre a clown. At least ive played both sports. I guarantee you aint never put the pads on

I played wide receiver for Taft High shcool and I know you havent played soccer so shut the fuck up...someone who knows and has played soccer will never ever defend american football.  Futbol is way more intelligent game than wack ass NFL.  Not even comparable.  At least college football is something praising rather than watching fat ass steriod takin athletes thinking they're strong when they're not.

i played soccer for 12 years in arizona on a club team and we won first place in many tournaments. yes i played 2 games a day (180 mins a day) in 115 degree weather up in phx a lot, and i can tell you that does not compare to playing football in 100 degree weather with pads on getting HIT. guess what? i like soccer, basketball, and football but to say soccer is tougher is flat out idiotic. the funny thing is i was just talking about this with my dad today as we were watching a soccer game. I commented on how pussy some of the soccer players are for getting tripepd up or knocked over compared to football players getting trucked.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2007, 07:54:37 PM »
Again to those of you who dont get it....playing soccer for your high school or watching college soccer, mls, mexican league, etcc.... is NOT the same as world class professional soccer. 

You can't tell me just cuz you played or watched it or whatever it makes it boring.  If you're not good at it yes it sucks.  There are many league and soccer games that are boring but you cant tell me champions league, premier league, serie A,  la liga are boring. lol   they get paid way more than any nfl, nba and mlb players

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2007, 07:55:32 PM »
Its the same thing with boxing, you can punch someone alot harder with gloves on. If you punch someone with your bare hands, the damage is a lot bigger. To the other person but also on yourself.

The ONLY reason boxers use gloves is to keep their knuckles from splitting. There is not nearly enough padding to soften to the blow, especially when boxers use weighted gloves anyways.

The point i was making was, because of the protection you can make much harder hits (in the NFL), if those players would play rugby they could never make the same hits like in the NFL.

EXACTLY the point im trying ot make... these fools will never get it.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2007, 07:57:30 PM »
u prolly watch iran soccer, those maufuckas prolly run around wit bombs straped to them and blow them selves up when the get close to tha other team. thats why u think soccer is intersting.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2007, 08:40:04 PM »
Soccer is gay....
NFL is pretty boring aswell. Rugby league, thats where its at  8)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2007, 05:36:56 AM »
Its the same thing with boxing, you can punch someone alot harder with gloves on. If you punch someone with your bare hands, the damage is a lot bigger. To the other person but also on yourself.

The ONLY reason boxers use gloves is to keep their knuckles from splitting. There is not nearly enough padding to soften to the blow, especially when boxers use weighted gloves anyways.

The point i was making was, because of the protection you can make much harder hits (in the NFL), if those players would play rugby they could never make the same hits like in the NFL.

EXACTLY the point im trying ot make... these fools will never get it.

Homie, get in this thread and start voting.\

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=137529.0

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2007, 05:41:18 AM »
What is the argument about here?

Any sport is tough.  You can get injured in any possible way by doing the slightest of things while playing sport. 

Soccer will obviously see the most broken legs and shit.  But American football, basketball, ice hockey, etc will obviously have their fair share of injurys to.  I dont get what everybody is argueing about, as if it makes a difference.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but the sport I like the most is well the toughest.  Bullshit

Grow up. You could damage your ligaments or break a bone playing table tennis for fucks sake. 

+1 that says it all.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2007, 05:57:25 AM »
What is the argument about here?

Any sport is tough.  You can get injured in any possible way by doing the slightest of things while playing sport. 

Soccer will obviously see the most broken legs and shit.  But American football, basketball, ice hockey, etc will obviously have their fair share of injurys to.  I dont get what everybody is argueing about, as if it makes a difference.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but the sport I like the most is well the toughest.  Bullshit

Grow up. You could damage your ligaments or break a bone playing table tennis for fucks sake. 

+1 that says it all.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2007, 11:02:43 AM »
Do you soccer guys realize how many NFL players get concussions...

tell me again what does it take to get a Yellow Card in soccer again? LOL@Soccer

that is the dumbest reason to justify a quality of the sport!

YES FOOL those who PLAY SOCCER  KNOW IT IS NOT HARD TO KNOCK SOMEONE DOWN, ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE RUNNING!!!!

There is NO talent to tackling someone down in a tight space (smaller than a soccer field) 

The whole game of football was invented after FOOTBALL (soccer) and RUGBY

You see....the game you defend and think is the greatest thing invented is really nothing but good ol' american entertainment to suck up lots of money and advertise.

There is no real talent to playing american football because the there are 2 teams within a team, the players arent the same sizes and arent the same as far as technique...so it doesnt make it a fair game.  Colliding into eachother doesnt show power, strength and whatever other macho BS you wanna shove down your throat.  We have other sports that feed that purpose...no need to fantasize about bunch of fat men in tights and helmets who scream like they're herculeez!   :D

P.S.  What kind of a sport you change offense and defense? lol 

Justify the quailty of the sport??? did u read the topic? LOL@ you. ITS ABOUT WHICH SPORT IS MORE PHYSICAL!!!
LOL@easy to tackle someone, especially if there running. Youre a clown. At least ive played both sports. I guarantee you aint never put the pads on

I played wide receiver for Taft High shcool and I know you havent played soccer so shut the fuck up...someone who knows and has played soccer will never ever defend american football.  Futbol is way more intelligent game than wack ass NFL.  Not even comparable.  At least college football is something praising rather than watching fat ass steriod takin athletes thinking they're strong when they're not.

u were on the team but obviously didnt play. I played soccer for 8 years, nice try tho. Soccer sucks. Period

The Best of 3 Worlds

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2007, 11:06:35 AM »
u were on the team but obviously didnt play. I played soccer for 8 years, nice try tho. Soccer sucks. Period

You played it for 8 years and you still think it sucks?

You musta been ROTTEN at it. ;D
NO MORE WAR

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2007, 11:08:44 AM »

You played it for 8 years and you still think it sucks?

You musta been ROTTEN at it. ;D

Nah actually i was good. Played Center midfield. I just liked the physicallity and strategery of football. I loved Soccer when i played in all truth, it doesnt suck. But i think American Football is way better

The Best of 3 Worlds

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2007, 11:19:01 AM »
Nah actually i was good. Played Center midfield. I just liked the physicallity and strategery of football. I loved Soccer when i played in all truth, it doesnt suck. But i think American Football is way better

Fair enough, each to their own.

A lot of it is based on how you are brought up and where you're from.

Americans must be 80-90% more likely to prefer American football in my opinion.
NO MORE WAR

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2007, 11:27:57 AM »
Who gives a fuck which sport is tougher, what does that prove to you? What next, we going to decide which is best, F1 or Nascar based on fatalities?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2007, 06:59:49 PM »

Fair enough, each to their own.

A lot of it is based on how you are brought up and where you're from.

Americans must be 80-90% more likely to prefer American football in my opinion.

exactly. And No doubt America's Number 1 sport is Football. Soccer is small in America. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Golf, Hockey, Tennis, Poker, UFC are all more popular

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2007, 09:28:56 PM »
rugby players would be way tougher then NFL players