Author Topic: I don't usually say this but...  (Read 125 times)

floatin_above_everything

I don't usually say this but...
« on: May 28, 2007, 08:38:18 PM »
This game 4 Utah/SA game has featured the WORST officiating I might have ever seen in a playoff game. Props due to SA, they cause more problems for other teams than anyone else, but the refs seemed to do everything they could to stop any chance Utah had. The calls have been so uneven, alot of non calls on the Spurs. Looks like Eva is more important to the NBA then we though. :P

Edit: and looks like I'm not the only one who thinks so, cause they throwing stuff at the refs and Spurs right now as they leave the court. No postgame interviews lol.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 08:42:04 PM by The_Dream_Shatterer »

Sparegeez

Re: I don't usually say this but...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 09:01:34 PM »
I didn't see anything but the fourth quarter and the officiating looked fine to me. You have to remember Utah is the most fouling team in the NBA for a reason.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 09:04:07 PM »
That was gay. A foul being called on every other play ruins the flow of the game. If it wasn't such a close game I wouldn't have even finished the quarter.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 09:42:55 PM »
I didn't see anything but the fourth quarter and the officiating looked fine to me. You have to remember Utah is the most fouling team in the NBA for a reason.

It was when Utah made big runs at the end of the 2nd half and mid 3rd quater. Of course Utah fouls alot, but San Antonio got away with so many non calls it wasn't funny. Oberto's over-the-top tip in is a good example, as for the foul they called on Fisher when it looked like Ginoblli forced the contact.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 05:38:16 AM »
The Spurs get treated preferential by the refs. That is not new, not a secret either. That being said Utah has never had a chance of beating them in 7, and the Spurs can suck it. I hope they choke on their championships.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 05:40:49 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 11:37:07 AM »
The Spurs get treated preferential by the refs. That is not new, not a secret either. That being said Utah has never had a chance of beating them in 7, and the Spurs can suck it. I hope they choke on their championships.

Agreed. If anyone is gonna beat them, Detroit is the team for that.