Author Topic: HEROES!  (Read 1055 times)

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: HEROES!
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2007, 01:14:02 PM »
love this show  ;D

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2007, 03:42:37 PM »
this is a straight rip off of Alan Moore's: The watchmen comic book (which is quite possibly the greatest comic book ever). Fuck Heroes!

Na nigga, fuck you.
yeea Heroes is the shit 8)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2007, 04:17:26 PM »
this is a straight rip off of Alan Moore's: The watchmen comic book (which is quite possibly the greatest comic book ever). Fuck Heroes!

LOL are u serious?  there are no powers in Watchmen.  This is two different things completely the future is reminiscent of a watchmen but there are major differences.

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2007, 04:19:56 PM »
crazy episode last night. Entertaining as it gets. Cain't wait for Present Peter to get to that ruggered stste he's in in the future.  One thing i don't get is if Clarie isn't dead in the future how did Sylar not die when future Hiro killed him?

[/quote

Peter exploded not sylar, for all we know sylar was never stabbed perhaps peter was killed?

-KIDRENEGADE-

The Watcher

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2007, 06:16:34 PM »
for all we know, if future Hiro never went back in time to tell Peter to save claire, then present day Hiro might never have met Peter, and since Peter & Sylar are similar looking he could've confused them

either way we know Peter is the bomb in the current timeline and was the bomb in the future timeline, that's probably what happened
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2007, 07:30:47 PM »

LOL are u serious?  there are no powers in Watchmen.  This is two different things completely the future is reminiscent of a watchmen but there are major differences.

Yea there is...Dr Manhatton lol Dude is crazy...and that greek fella who was the strongest/fastest/smartest man in the world.

Watchman was great...i want to see heros
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

dame411

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2007, 11:34:44 AM »
the show is the great.
i think every episode gets better but it always leaves you hangin lol so u know my ass watches like a religion every monday night haha

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2007, 04:18:05 PM »
SPOILER ALERT for those who haven't been watching

I hope they explain why Hiro couldn't Sylar. Hiro thought it was because he had Claire's power but Claire was alive in the future. It looks like they will explain it but if by chance they just ignore it. Of course time travel stories are always screwy. Why couldn't future hero just go back and kill Sylar himself?

The Watcher

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2007, 04:54:16 PM »
they explained with the Hiro/Charlie storyline, they can't go back and change the past (hiro couldnt save charlie whatever he tried), but the future technically hasn't happend so its up for grabs

having it so they cant change the past also means there are some limitations to hiro's powers, which is a good thing
- celph titled

- joe budden

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2007, 05:22:13 PM »

Yea there is...Dr Manhatton lol Dude is crazy...and that greek fella who was the strongest/fastest/smartest man in the world.

Watchman was great...i want to see heros

Dr. Manhattan wasnt a power he was more like infinite wisdom and he was more dead than anything, it wasnt a natural power in the sense of powers.  Ozymandius wasnt a power either just a peak specimen.  All of his abilities came from working out and training and he had a genius intellect to boot.

cant wait for the movie tho.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2007, 07:45:37 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He had incredible superhuman powers didn't he? What does it matter how he got them. I guess Hulk or Spiderman don't really have powers either because they were simply expirements gone bad like Manhattan.

they explained with the Hiro/Charlie storyline, they can't go back and change the past (hiro couldnt save charlie whatever he tried), but the future technically hasn't happend so its up for grabs

having it so they cant change the past also means there are some limitations to hiro's powers, which is a good thing

oh yeah, I forgot about that. At first I thought it was a tumor that killed her in both cases, but then I remembered the blood. But he did change the past in a sense. He went back and altered the life of Charlie and everyone else in the bar. If he had decided to kill one of them would they un-die? Like I said time travelling storytelling is always tricky.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2007, 11:57:25 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He had incredible superhuman powers didn't he? What does it matter how he got them. I guess Hulk or Spiderman don't really have powers either because they were simply expirements gone bad like Manhattan.

oh yeah, I forgot about that. At first I thought it was a tumor that killed her in both cases, but then I remembered the blood. But he did change the past in a sense. He went back and altered the life of Charlie and everyone else in the bar. If he had decided to kill one of them would they un-die? Like I said time travelling storytelling is always tricky.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2007, 01:44:45 AM »
Very disapointing finale. Episodes leading up it it were crap aswell. What was that last battle between Peter and Saylar? they didn't even use any powers. Why did peter not just teleport away? why did Nathan have to fly him away? heaps of shit dosen't make sense.
There's gonna be a six episode mini series in the break about the new heroes i believe

The Watcher

« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2007, 02:08:39 AM »
Peter didnt fly away because his system was going haywire and he couldnt control any of his powers, which is why he just stood there

i hope they get a bigger budget next year, the reason im watching this show is for the superpowered fights

it was good seeing peter beat down sylar for a change insted of being on the end of an ass whooping
- celph titled

- joe budden

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2007, 06:37:18 AM »
LOL@Sylar getting away, ridiculous.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more