Author Topic: DJ Quik & MC Eiht - BET show Meeting with Snoop Dogg ..............  (Read 1337 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: DJ Quik & MC Eiht - BET show Meeting with Snoop Dogg ..............
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 07:23:32 PM »
I WAS REALLY JOKIN 0N THE OBAMA PART.. WHAT IM REALLY SAYIN IS..IT SEEMS LIKE BLACK PEOPLE IN GENERAL ARE ALL LIKE GIVE US A BLACK PRESIDENT AND WE WILL FORGET ABOUT SLAVERY....

lol backpedalin like a bitch.. and dam right ima keep buyin them albums cos i dotn give a fuck just as long as you keep premoting him damn people on this thread like checkin on his music buying his CDs.. fuckin youtube watchers on eiht shit gone up.. keep up the good work man

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 07:24:42 PM »
NIGGA EIHT IS A BITCH...

AND OH YEAH FUCK OBAMA CUZ HE'S NOT AFRO AMERICAN.. HE'S A EURO-AFRICAN...SO WHY SUPPORT HIM..DONT BE STUCK ON OBAMA HIS CHANGE IS NOT FOR THE BETTER..

Damn homie.......it's like that

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 07:28:09 PM »
I WAS REALLY JOKIN 0N THE OBAMA PART.. WHAT IM REALLY SAYIN IS..IT SEEMS LIKE BLACK PEOPLE IN GENERAL ARE ALL LIKE GIVE US A BLACK PRESIDENT AND WE WILL FORGET ABOUT SLAVERY....

Thats not what you said or meant at all. You weren't joking. Your just ignorant about the issues or the man himself. He is a great man and history will remember his legacy forever until the end of time. Your stuck in your Compton mentality and can't think outside the hood, or can't, or don't want to, or don't care. Which in either case is sad brother.

Obama '08

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 07:29:11 PM »

Thats not what you said or meant at all. You weren't joking. Your just ignorant about the issues or the man himself. He is a great man and history will remember his legacy forever until the end of time. Your stuck in your Compton mentality and can't think outside the hood, or can't, or don't want to, or don't care. Which in either case is sad brother.

Obama '08

i think hes a hillary man..... lol

westside159

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2008, 07:31:36 PM »
I know wutchu talkin bout homie, It was on the old Tavis Smiley Show on BET in 98. Quik & Eiht Showed Up & They Were waitin on Snoop to show up but he was stuck in traffic but he finally showed up for the last 10 minutes of the show. They were talkin bout west coast rap & how Quik & Eiht were arch rivals. I know wutchu talkin bout. Somebody out there has it, they just gotta come forward.

West!

right on bro . yeah Tavis smiley show still be on .  Somebody got it though ..  geah 8)

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2008, 07:41:19 PM »
NAW REALLY I DONT GIVE A FUCK BOUT POLITICS ANYWAY..

REMEMBER I TOLD YOU SO ABOUT OBAMA.. ITS A BIGGER PLAN THAN OBAMA...100 YEAR PLAN HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN..KEEP HOPIN HE'S YOUR SAVIOR TO A BETTER AMERIKKKA...

OBAMA OR ANY PRESIDENT IS NOT THE ONES RUNNIN SHIT...

D-Stress

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2008, 07:11:58 AM »
What you aint got enough masturbation material with the photos of eiht on your ceilings and walls
you got some "tough guys" in your avy man, are they "ganxtaz"? ::)

somebody gotsta hook up the vid or put it on youtube.

2 cpt legend 2gether!!!
*waits for eiht-haters to say "eiht iza faker he aint no legend"*  ::)

« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 07:14:28 AM by Tha Psycho Hustla »

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008, 11:50:31 AM »
What you aint got enough masturbation material with the photos of eiht on your ceilings and walls

2 cpt legend 2gether!!!

::)..whats this.. you rollin yo eyes like a lil bitch.. lol.. eiht haters.. nigga imma eiht annihilater...

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2008, 12:03:07 PM »

2 cpt legend 2gether!!!

::)..whats this.. you rollin yo eyes like a lil bitch.. lol.. eiht haters.. nigga imma eiht annihilater...

Once again you've proved yourself to be the biggest dumb ass with almost every post in this thread. hahaha And fuck Mako Ca-pwnd

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2008, 12:10:32 PM »
NAW REALLY I DONT GIVE A FUCK BOUT POLITICS ANYWAY..

REMEMBER I TOLD YOU SO ABOUT OBAMA.. ITS A BIGGER PLAN THAN OBAMA...100 YEAR PLAN HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN..KEEP HOPIN HE'S YOUR SAVIOR TO A BETTER AMERIKKKA...

OBAMA OR ANY PRESIDENT IS NOT THE ONES RUNNIN SHIT...

Mufuckas like you are straight ignorant....Obama is NOT gonna give u or anybody else a fuckin handout nigga...if you a ashy ass nigga in the hood then thats what you still gon be. But he will probably change the whole country for the better..at least from what it is right now.

nigga if you live in the hood its because u didnt go to school nigga and thats real talk. instead of followin niggaz doin that bangin shit u should've gotten your education together..and the same thing goes for yo parents ...thats why u livin in the hood nigga.

Word is bond. Im the realest nigga you eva seen real talk.

"Hi Travy"

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2008, 04:20:06 PM »

2 cpt legend 2gether!!!

far from bitch.... far from......... you got 20 years of cathing up 2 do... haha and u aitn gonn last that long

K-9

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2008, 04:48:38 PM »
I know wutchu talkin bout homie, It was on the old Tavis Smiley Show on BET in 98. Quik & Eiht Showed Up & They Were waitin on Snoop to show up but he was stuck in traffic but he finally showed up for the last 10 minutes of the show. They were talkin bout west coast rap & how Quik & Eiht were arch rivals. I know wutchu talkin bout. Somebody out there has it, they just gotta come forward.

West!
right on bro . yeah Tavis smiley show still be on .  Somebody got it though ..  geah 8)
DONT GET TOO  EXCITED ..BITCH BOY........THE TRUTH  MIGHT KILL YOU 

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2008, 08:17:31 PM »

2 cpt legend 2gether!!!

far from bitch.... far from......... you got 20 years of cathing up 2 do... haha and u aitn gonn last that long

PAY ATTENTION WIERDO.. THAT WASNT DIRECTED TO YOU.. BUT IF YOU WANT TO JUMP IN ITS GOOD TOO.. FAGBERT..