Poll

Pele or Maradona?

Pele
Maradona

Author Topic: The neverending discussion: who was the better player, Pele or Maradona?  (Read 250 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The neverending discusion: who was the better player, Pele or Maradona?

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Its always going to be a tough one, but if i was a manager and could only have one in my starting 11 -  it would have to be Maradonna !!

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
End of discussion : ZIDANE

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
End of discussion : ZIDANE

lol you serious? If so, plz explain.

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I was joking ;D

But he's in on my all time top 5

Concerning Pelé & maradona, i can't say cause i was too young to see em play

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Pele was the original goldenboy but Maradona gets my vote. Untouchable!
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

Ive nearly finished reading maradona's autobiography, he respects pele but doesent particularly like him.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

On The Edge of Insanity

Maradona for me, Pele was amazing but never tested himself at the top level of club football. Maradona managed to drag a mediocre Napoli team to the Italian championship, along with the less than great Argentina side to the Italia 90 semis, which is an ability we never got a chance to see with Pele.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Its really to choose between one of them. But its a shame there is not so much footage of pele around, like maradona. But im going with Maradona like ^^ said,
Maradona did the impossible with napoli and argentina. But its to bad we never got the chance to see pele playing for an european team. It may have been a whole other story then.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ive nearly finished reading maradona's autobiography, he respects pele but doesent particularly like him.

He respects Pele now. BUt you should hear the things he said about Pele in the past. He really hated him.

KURUPTION-81

He respects Pele now. BUt you should hear the things he said about Pele in the past. He really hated him.

I can imagine !

Throughout the book he is slagging people off.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Its a tie. COme on people start voting!