Author Topic: oh shit shaq just scored 31pts and 15 boards  (Read 419 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: oh shit shaq just scored 31pts and 15 boards
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2007, 10:23:16 AM »
Mutombo grabbed 22 rebs yesterday. ::) ::)

First 40+ player ever to do it too.

Sparegeez

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2007, 11:04:32 AM »

Ok what's your point?

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2007, 11:46:38 AM »
this is good for my fantasy team.  Ive been waiting all season to have Shaq playing well in my lineup.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2007, 02:13:53 PM »
This is what Shaq used to get on a nightly basis, and he still could if he was in shape...I bet Shaq is out of breath and can barely move right now. Lets see how he fares in the following game...Lets not forget how often the "Diesel" breaks down. Shaq is still good, no doubt, but he simply doesn't have the work ethic to stay in shape and perform like this night in and night out...PeACe

swangin and bangin

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2007, 02:18:34 PM »

First 40+ player ever to do it too.
god damn
still baallllllllin

WC Iz Active

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2007, 03:05:00 PM »

so? whats your point

swangin and bangin

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2007, 03:07:28 PM »

so? whats your point
hes 40+ grabbin 22 rebounds  :o
who else does that?

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2007, 04:04:20 PM »
In Italy we say that "(if you see) a swallow doesn't mean it's spring". I mean that a single great game (or a streak of good games) by Shaq doesn't change the fact the Lakers traded him not because they thought he wasn't a good player, but because they knew he wasn't professional, so they knew he wasn't able to play at those level for more than 15-20 games per year because of his bad work ethic. Shaq can still have great games (i've never neglect the fact he's a wonderful player), but i'm happy we traded him. Or, to say it best, i'm happy we didn't waste our salary cap re-signinig him.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 04:07:50 PM by Antonio »

Citizen-Y

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2007, 04:43:10 PM »

so? whats your point
who else does that?

Hell, nobody else!  Laker fans still bitter that Deke is still BAAALLLLIINNN!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2007, 06:03:43 PM »
In Italy we say that "(if you see) a swallow doesn't mean it's spring". I mean that a single great game (or a streak of good games) by Shaq doesn't change the fact the Lakers traded him not because they thought he wasn't a good player, but because they knew he wasn't professional, so they knew he wasn't able to play at those level for more than 15-20 games per year because of his bad work ethic. Shaq can still have great games (i've never neglect the fact he's a wonderful player), but i'm happy we traded him. Or, to say it best, i'm happy we didn't waste our salary cap re-signinig him.

well put.

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2007, 06:26:17 PM »
Bow down to the Diesel, playoffs mufucka

wcsoldier

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2007, 08:51:06 AM »
yep... anyway we should have won 5 titles in a row from 2000 -2004 if there wouldn't had been bad relationships between Shaq and Kobe and Shaq bad work ethic.... past is past but these two were unstoppable together...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2007, 11:01:20 AM »

so? whats your point
who else does that?

not many guys play till age 40, so really almost none. I could see PJ Brown doing it tho in a few years. Is he almost 40 yet?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2007, 01:41:50 PM »
yep... anyway we should have won 5 titles in a row from 2000 -2004 if there wouldn't had been bad relationships between Shaq and Kobe and Shaq bad work ethic.... past is past but these two were unstoppable together...

Fo sure. If they weren't in such bad terms they could have somehow managed to stay together and to win 2-3 other titles in a row, no doubt. Plus that Karl Malone injury probably changed our recent history. Too bad. But that's the past, let's go ahead.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 01:43:56 PM by Antonio »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2007, 02:43:23 PM »

Fo sure. If they weren't in such bad terms they could have somehow managed to stay together and to win 2-3 other titles in a row, no doubt. Plus that Karl Malone injury probably changed our recent history. Too bad. But that's the past, let's go ahead.

yeah no doubt , if karl wasn't injured we would've beaten the pistons imo

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09